For Reps Sake!

I've repped some people here but probably not all. I want to try an experiment. rep me. Let's see how many people rep me, not because I have repped them or because they want some back, I just wanna see how many people I can get to rep me. If you have no rep, thank me, that'll count too. Should be fun. Thanks. :) I'll post the results tomorrow

I gave out a bunch yesterday; waited 24 hours; and could only give out 5 tonight. I guess I will never understand the rules of the "rep game." Oh well ... 5 is better than zero I guess.

Here is a quick primer;

• You are allowed to give out a maximum of 20 reps in a 24 hour period.
  • You cannot rep the same person again until you have repped 11 other posters.

In your User Control Panel there are 2 tabs that deal with reps.

• Latest Reputation Given - Lists the Date, Time and Names of the posters you have repped over the previous 3 days.
  • Latest Reputation Received - Lists the last 20 posters who gave you rep.

Use Latest Reputation Given (LRG) tab to find out when you can give out your next rep by counting down the last 20 that you gave out. If you gave out your 20th rep at 6pm yesterday you will have to wait until 6pm today before you can give that rep to someone else.

So after you gave out 5 reps yesterday all you need to do is go to the LRG tab and count down 20 and the Date/Time stamp will tell you when you can give out rep #6.

Same thing applies when you receive the message about spreading rep around before you can rep the same poster again. Just go to the LRG tab and count the number of posters from the top until you reach the one you want to rep. If the count is less than 11 then you need to give posts to other people until you reach the magic 11 count.

Hope this helps. :)

Just want to add another tip.

If you don't use all 20 of your rep in a 24 period it doesn't matter!

Each rep acts on it's own 24 hour clock. You can use the last rep you gave exactly 24hrs and 1 second later.

So if you didn't give out 20 rep then just count back 20 from your last rep given and continue from there again.

I've repped some people here but probably not all. I want to try an experiment. rep me. Let's see how many people rep me, not because I have repped them or because they want some back, I just wanna see how many people I can get to rep me. If you have no rep, thank me, that'll count too. Should be fun. Thanks. :) I'll post the results tomorrow

I have repped you, but I didn't rep this post.

Still needing to spread the rep before repping again. Need to find some people who want to be repped, lol.

It's always Fiesta time......when I give rep.....:D

I got Derideo_Te, AgainSheila, Esmeralda, and Intolerant.....I'll get YOU tomorrow...:D

fiesta.jpg

I am so loved here at the USMB that my experiment prompted a whooping "4" people to rep me. One both repped and thanked me. Thank you all, I think I'll refrain from further experiments like this, I don't think my ego can hand any more.

I am so loved here at the USMB that my experiment prompted a whooping "4" people to rep me. One both repped and thanked me. Thank you all, I think I'll refrain from further experiments like this, I don't think my ego can hand any more.

This is a quiet backwater thread far from the main Lounge traffic thoroughfare. That you received 4 reps is probably par for the course here. You should have given it a week so that posters who drop in occasionally would not only have a chance to read your post but also to have some rep handy to share. So it wasn't your ego that was having a problem as much as just understanding that this thread simply doesn't get the hits like the CS does.

:smiliehug:

I get about ten reps or more a day from this thread - give it a week and see what happens. Rep regularly and you should get more in return. :) You are not a regular in this thread yet Sheila - but you have two reps so far from me. :)

Sure hope she chews her food into small enough pieces, else get stuck at waist

28VOLdy.gif

Dang she drank a quart of tomato Juice she would look like a thermometer. I like my women thick.

Please tell me that is photo shopped. She looks sick.

I hate to say it but it probably isn't. I just saw something on ABC or Nightline about this new fad returning, wearing a corset and having ribs removed. I don't get it.

This woman has a 15 inch waist, and it is not photo shopped. Her name is Cathie Jung

This is her with a corset,

Cathie+Jung.jpg

If you search Cathie Jung without a corset you will find photos, I don't want to burn anyone's eyes out though. She has many health problems because of what she had done to her body.

This is one of the girls (Michele Kobke) from the show I saw:

Michele-Kobke-thin-waist.jpg

Cathie Jung : World?s smallest waist woman | Pardesh Baata (????? ???)

Forum List

Back