For Reps Sake!

T'is Monday and the weather is fine here in North Yorkshire. Heat wave broke yesterday with cooler temperatures, about 1/2 cloud cover and a brisk breeze. Should stay this way most of the week but then the rain starts just as two friends from what we used to call "America" arrive.

Was able to rep extensively today! And my thanks, too, to those who have been generous with me.

Here's today's travel pic - about my favourite place anywhere....Fountains Abbey!
How to tell when a heat wave strikes in Britain....
They take off their sweaters.

Only thing worse than a miserable Monday...

workplace-worst-monday-since-ecards-someecards.png

...is waking up with a cold on a Monday!

Achoo!

Used up all my "reps" yesterday, three today; been "negged" three times in the last ten days, still stcking to my NO NEGS policy personally.

Remember when a person would get negged three times in thirty minutes in the good old days?

They left some very bitter memories so perhaps it is just as well that they are uncommon now.

Used up all my "reps" yesterday, three today; been "negged" three times in the last ten days, still stcking to my NO NEGS policy personally.

Remember when a person would get negged three times in thirty minutes in the good old days?

I recall a discussion about a tactic of sending a neg, editing and deleting a neg then sending a new neg. If I remember correctly this has the effect of only counting once, but because it does not delete the automatic pm, two neg rep messages get received. Sending some of the more sensitive souls into a tizzy.

I recall a discussion about a tactic of sending a neg, editing and deleting a neg then sending a new neg. If I remember correctly this has the effect of only counting once, but because it does not delete the automatic pm, two neg rep messages get received. Sending some of the more sensitive souls into a tizzy.

I've heard of this. I wonder if it could actually be done. I wouldn't do it but I can see some neg rep bullies here that would get a kick out of it. Stat figured out how to hit someone up for two POS reps within minutes of each other. He told me how he did it but it was too much thinking for me. :D

Happy Monday everyone....it's only about 1:21 am, and I should be in bed, but I wanted to list the people I was able to rep here in this thread tonight. Others, I may have repped you in another thread....it's all good.

CafeAuLait, SteadyMercury, Intolerant, Esmeralda, BluesMistress....enjoy your rep.

Rep Explosion

th

"Fire on the mountain, lighting in the air, gold in those hills & its waiting for me there...."

Forum List

Back