For Reps Sake!

esmeralda-albums-two-picture6548-greece.jpg

I survived my canoeing expedition up north in Minnesota's Boundary Waters. It was great fun as usual. And as usual, we had bears visit our camp site but they picked the wrong time. We had just had breakfast and had consumed much Irish Coffee and a couple of doobies and we were up for bear. Like drunken idiots, we ran straight at the bears. Lucky for us they were timid and ran away. We told the ranger when we were leaving this morning about our great bear interactions, he called us idiots! He was right, but at the time it seemed like a good idea.:dunno::cuckoo::alcoholic::smoke:
So, after 4 days I have some more sane and grownup posters to rep. And I'd be the first one to admit that charging the bears was,,,,,,,,,,
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na5Y9FxR0lg]Patsy Cline - Crazy - YouTube[/ame]

Happy Monday everyone....it's only about 1:21 am, and I should be in bed, but I wanted to list the people I was able to rep here in this thread tonight. Others, I may have repped you in another thread....it's all good.

CafeAuLait, SteadyMercury, Intolerant, Esmeralda, BluesMistress....enjoy your rep.

Rep Explosion

th

I just repped Kiwi, Intolerant, Derideo, Blood, Mistress, Mercury, Cafe, Noomi, Sheila and Peach. Now am out of rep. Will get to everyone else when I can.

I just thought this was so poignant:

Sender-Inner Jenny B. says, “let people know there are animals out there that need us desperately. And to always treat them with the same dignity and kindness we would like to receive ourselves.” Photo: Kitten, December, 2007, Hoi An, VietNam flooding disaster; unknown photographer.

6275542656_1bf7af908a_z.jpg

Last edited:
T'is Monday and the weather is fine here in North Yorkshire. Heat wave broke yesterday with cooler temperatures, about 1/2 cloud cover and a brisk breeze. Should stay this way most of the week but then the rain starts just as two friends from what we used to call "America" arrive.

Was able to rep extensively today! And my thanks, too, to those who have been generous with me.

Here's today's travel pic - about my favourite place anywhere....Fountains Abbey!

Attachments

• $IMG_0824_Fotor.jpg
    $IMG_0824_Fotor.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 43
It's Monday, it's morning.....sort of. GLOOMY and dank .......

The son was here most of the weekend - in between parties with his friends, lol! Showed us his 'new' car (a Chevy with about 150K miles on it), then his Dad took him down to the local tire place to get it new tires and alignment and all that..... Dad paid, of course (airline miles). This is *after* we paid for the car AND the first year's insurance.

That was one of the very rare times when we're NOT sorry he wasn't twins. He's a great young man, all 160 lean pounds of him (at just under 6') - most of the time I wish there were 2 of him : ))

Forum List

Back