For Sale: republican party loyalty

When they find out where the money actually came from and which coporations gave how much to each candidates

Yes, let's look at that. The biggest donors over the last 23 years gave OVERWHELMINGLY to Democrats:

Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2012 | OpenSecrets

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your agenda...:cuckoo:

Teachers
Food workers
Auto workers
Steel workers

Those are the kinds of people I would want to give me money.

Then there's the bundled money. Let me explain what that is. For many companies, even the one I work at, employees take up a collection, give fundraisers, raffles and then "bundle" the money and say it comes from their place of employment. But that is much different than getting money from a CEO or a BOD. This is why both candidates will have the same company listed. But that doesn't mean they get the money from the same people in that company.

This is why the Chamber of Commerce gives so much more to the Republicans. Because Republicans represent the corporations and Democrats represent the people that work there.

Why are you guys so unteachable. Is it the inbreeding? Brain damage from too much hootch? It's gotta be something.

Think about it. If both parties represented corporations equally, then the Chamber would give to both equally. All those billionaires would give equally.

And why is the Republican Party 90% white if both parties are the SAME?

Think people. Don't you know how?

who needs voters they have big money donors

For sale: Truthmatters' brain.

Small, never been used, free shipping.

$1 OBO.

never been used?.....the Democratic Party has taken it out and plied it and washed it to their liking......they made sure if she says something against them she gets a migraine....she is now programed to hate anything that is right of her....which is a hell of a lot of people.....

When they find out where the money actually came from and which coporations gave how much to each candidates

Yes, let's look at that. The biggest donors over the last 23 years gave OVERWHELMINGLY to Democrats:

Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2012 | OpenSecrets

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your agenda...:cuckoo:

Teachers
Food workers
Auto workers
Steel workers

Those are the kinds of people I would want to give me money.

Then there's the bundled money. Let me explain what that is. For many companies, even the one I work at, employees take up a collection, give fundraisers, raffles and then "bundle" the money and say it comes from their place of employment. But that is much different than getting money from a CEO or a BOD. This is why both candidates will have the same company listed. But that doesn't mean they get the money from the same people in that company.

This is why the Chamber of Commerce gives so much more to the Republicans. Because Republicans represent the corporations and Democrats represent the people that work there.

Why are you guys so unteachable. Is it the inbreeding? Brain damage from too much hootch? It's gotta be something.

Think about it. If both parties represented corporations equally, then the Chamber would give to both equally. All those billionaires would give equally.

And why is the Republican Party 90% white if both parties are the SAME?

Think people. Don't you know how?
here is someone else the Democratic party has worked over......Dean thought that CD that the Dems gave him to listen to with a Headset on was a collection of the "Sounds Of Nature"......it wasn't....

why dipwads,

by doing the NRAs bidding instead of 90% of the people bidding the republican party showed they will go with the highest bidder and not with the laws of this government.

You are the Bought party,

The entire wolrd now knows it.

Your souls are SO CORRUPT you dont even see the impact of such duplicity as anti democracy.

the republican party is in its death throws.

enjoy you last mouthful of tar on the way down

why dipwads,

by doing the NRAs bidding instead of 90% of the people bidding the republican party showed they will go with the highest bidder and not with the laws of this government.

Your souls are SO CORRUPT you dont even see the impact of such duplicity as anti democracy.

You would rather do the bidding of Obama and Dems in the govt as opposed to 96 percent of the people. You are despicable. But as we saw with Obamacare we know that Dems don't care about the will of the people. Not sure how you sleep at night.

why dipwads,

the republican party showed they will go with the highest bidder and not with the laws of this government.

The laws of this government? Like the 2nd Amendment? You drunken assclown.

Forum List

Back