For some Democrats, even Reagan is better than Biden

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Biden's name should never even be in the same sentence as the great Ronald Reagan. The man is a walking disaster, and looks worse every single day!

President Joe Biden probably figures, rightfully, that by defeating former President Donald Trump, his party should still be parading him around on their shoulders. But even after offering up historically large spending packages long pushed by his side, Biden is moving into afterthought status just 11 months into office, an unusually unpopular leader dissed on the campaign trail because his endorsement lacks punch or coattails.

Biden's name should never even be in the same sentence as the great Ronald Reagan. The man is a walking disaster, and looks worse every single day!
Good to see you're calling him "President Joe Biden"....I knew you'd come around.

When has Biden illegally given the Iranians fighter plane parts or missiles?

At this point I'd take any president over Biden and his administration, even a democrat.

Any other president and their administration on their worst day still has fucked America like Biden has.

The Dems should love Reagan, massive spending, massive debt, amnesty to illegals, increase in the size of the Govt.

At this point I'd take any president over Biden and his administration, even a democrat.

Any other president and their administration on their worst day still has fucked America like Biden has.
And he still is not finished. Somehow Obama ended up in Scotland for the climate talks for some reason. It is so obvious he has a say in Biden's agendas. Biden is a fraud liar. Another moderate by Prog standards.

Wouldn’t that qualify him as a RINO?

It should, yet he is a god to the Repubs. But then again outside of the amnesty for illegals Trump did all the same things I listed.

The Dems should love Reagan, massive spending, massive debt, amnesty to illegals, increase in the size of the Govt.
Yeppers...Reagan trusted the then Progs. Repubs never learn. Real cuts in social programs were supposed to occur. He was sabotaged from within from the globalist Bush and his ilk in other ways. Besides that Reagan was not as conservative as you make him out to be. Those tax cuts helped the peasant out immensely. The IRA package was outstanding for a few years for the peasant. But that was changed. The social security/medicare taxes were raised with the fraud CBO saying that it would not go broke until the 2070's. They lied. Of course they said that with if we had 4% growth a year. We are like Britain in the 19th century when they were slowly dying as they had 2% growth on average and that is what we have had for over 30 years easily.

Yeppers...Reagan trusted the then Progs. Repubs never learn. Real cuts in social programs were supposed to occur. He was sabotaged from within from the globalist Bush and his ilk in other ways. Besides that Reagan was not as conservative as you make him out to be. Those tax cuts helped the peasant out immensely. The IRA package was outstanding for a few years for the peasant. But that was changed. The social security/medicare taxes were raised with the fraud CBO saying that it would not go broke until the 2070's. They lied. Of course they said that with if we had 4% growth a year. We are like Britain in the 19th century when they were slowly dying as they had 2% growth on average and that is what we have had for over 30 years easily.

I love how for your loyal party members it is never your party members fault, they are always tricked or cheated or such things.

His amnesty was his single biggest fuck up. I think he felt it would be a one time deal, and then from that point going forward, we would stop any new illegals entering the country. Colossal mistake.

Forum List

Back