For some straaaange reason the American left and nato and the rest of that cabal.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The virtue signaling of the puppets on this board and hollywood types and on and on about Ukraine 🇺🇦 🇺🇦 as they wave the flag and just ignore.....China's human rights violations which are extensive and rather well documented but of course NOT HYPED.

For some straaaange reason, but it is the American conservative that is beholden to corporations, is that right? Uhhhh huh

Chinas documented human rights abuses include coercive population control methods, forced labor, arbitrary detention in internment camps, torture, physical and sexual abuse, mass surveillance, family separation, and repression of cultural and religious expression.

Is it here where the left use the race card or nazi card? Ever wonder why the left never use the mao card who systematically murdered 10 times what the nazis did?

For some straaaange reason? We will all answer for our blatant hypocrisy.

The virtue signaling of the puppets on this board and hollywood types and on and on about Ukraine 🇺🇦 🇺🇦 as they wave the flag and just ignore.....China's human rights violations which are extensive and rather well documented but of course NOT HYPED.

For some straaaange reason, but it is the American conservative that is beholden to corporations, is that right? Uhhhh huh

Chinas documented human rights abuses include coercive population control methods, forced labor, arbitrary detention in internment camps, torture, physical and sexual abuse, mass surveillance, family separation, and repression of cultural and religious expression.

Is it here where the left use the race card or nazi card? Ever wonder why the left never use the mao card who systematically murdered 10 times what the nazis did?

Another one groomed by the putin/trump cabal.

Such good points, and you are right . This reminds me of the pollution issues too they make us jump hoops, and live by harsh environmental lies based off of pure bs where once again this is a Gov. Scam making them billions off the suckers who believe this bs, and the huge corporations who now comply and also make trillions off this bs.

They have that circle around us in every flippen ass aspect of our lives why it’s so hard to help ppl see this is so phucken beyond me lol.

Well China like Russia are two countries many do not want to invade but I do know China has been discussed even by those like me, so I am wondering have you been ignoring this discussion until now?

Well China like Russia are two countries many do not want to invade but I do know China has been discussed even by those like me, so I am wondering have you been ignoring this discussion until now?
Let me know when disney, mcdonalds, the nfl, nba and their players, or anyone in any of the media outlets boycott China. Have any news about that? I looked. Couldn't find anything.

I wonder how the blacks are treated over there. Ooooops, that is yellow on black. That don't count in their Destabilizing of America, sooooo, won't be discussed.

We know this though. I mean let's face it. We are all guilty knowing how much we all benefit from the slave labor in China and Vietnam etc.

As guilty as the North as they benefitted from slave labor from the South but they claim their innocence in vain.

Yeap, the exact same way ignorance blinds us now, it blinded them then and always.

Sigh.....

Lord have mercy on us.

WTF? Reagan bashed Carter for pushing human rights in China. A tenet of modern conservatism is we don't take issue with other's internal policies. One good reason for this is that other countries point to our levels of incarceration of blacks. A conservative's concern about China is whether it's abuse of Hong Kong signals withdrawl from open markets (even more than before) and whether China is punishing it muslim population for more than opposing China's govt's legitimacy. Any hint of a muslim genocide would be seriously bad for free markets ... and a crime against humanity.

Forum List

Back