For Some The Anthem Is About Race...Called Ni66er For Kneeling

Wow...look at all the justifications, excuses and deflections conservatives can muster up to defend white people calling a Black kid a ni66er....
The only people I have seen calling black kids the N I word is black people themselves. So is the N word a bad word or isn't it?

There goes Willow again, blaming the actions of white people on blacks again...Just like when she was a teenager in the 1930's

Wow...look at all the justifications, excuses and deflections conservatives can muster up to defend white people calling a Black kid a ni66er....
The only people I have seen calling black kids the N I word is black people themselves. So is the N word a bad word or isn't it?

There goes Willow again, blaming the actions of white people on blacks again...Just like when she was a teenager in the 1930's
Another deflection from the question at hand huh? If it's a bad word when a white says it why isn't it a bad word when a black says it? Anybody with balls big enough to answer honestly?

Another deflection from the question at hand huh? If it's a bad word when a white says it why isn't it a bad word when a black says it? Anybody with balls big enough to answer honestly?
So you can't respond to what the white people called a kid???...that's tacit agreement with what they did.
Glad to know where your sensibilities lie...

So you can't respond to what the white people called a kid???...that's tacit agreement with what they did.
Glad to know where your sensibilities lie...
Is it bad?

She just can't help herself...
Let me see if I can find one of her old photos...

tdih-sept25-HD_still_624x352.jpg

She has her Sunday white shoes on for this special day...

Dont play stupid with me. Why is ok for a Jew to call another Jew a Heeb? Or a mexican to call another mexican a beaner? Or a girl to call another girl a bitch?

You are a very immature person. And, your hypocrisy is showing. I feel badly for your stupidity.

Dont play stupid with me. Why is ok for a Jew to call another Jew a Heeb? Or a mexican to call another mexican a beaner? Or a girl to call another girl a bitch?
Is it okay?

Is it okay?

To them sure...For outsiders, no

Is it okay?

Okay I have it. To ewe the N word is not a bad word. So, no further faux outrage is needed.

Is it okay?

Okay I have it. To ewe the N word is not a bad word. So, no further faux outrage is needed.

Hahaha...you're so funny and try so hard to not understand

Is it okay?

Hahaha...you're so funny and try so hard to not understand
Oh! I understand hypocrisy perfectly.

Maybe they called him that because he has the highest GPA on the Team.
They did explain that they were calling the other Black people"ni66er and not him....
Somebody has to have the highest GPA. I'm sure it's inflated. The valedictorian at a local, middle class, mostly black high school had to go to a Jr college because her SAT score was so low. And the word n*gger being heard was probably from the 'music' being piped through the stadium PA.

Willow believes that no words are bad because someone somewhere is using it as a term of endearment. The Klunt has a point!

To me, if you are not going to stand, kneel because it will then only make you look like you are praying. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

You are a very immature person. And, your hypocrisy is showing. I feel badly for your stupidity.
I feel badly at your excuse to call Black kids ni66er and to threaten them with lynching.

I feel badly at your excuse to call Black kids ni66er and to threaten them with lynching.
But you don't feel badly when black kids call each other ni66er dew ewe? Same way you don't feel shit when black kids shoot each other! I got it!

Forum List

Back