For Some The Anthem Is About Race...Called Ni66er For Kneeling

Wow...look at all the justifications, excuses and deflections conservatives can muster up to defend white people calling a Black kid a ni66er....
The only people I have seen calling black kids the N I word is black people themselves. So is the N word a bad word or isn't it?

There goes Willow again, blaming the actions of white people on blacks again...Just like when she was a teenager in the 1930's
Another deflection from the question at hand huh? If it's a bad word when a white says it why isn't it a bad word when a black says it? Anybody with balls big enough to answer honestly?
So you can't respond to what the white people called a kid???...that's tacit agreement with what they did.
Glad to know where your sensibilities lie...
Did it really happen?

get out the kumbaya song and play it all night for yourselves I give two shits. aint changing nothing.

Wow...look at all the justifications, excuses and deflections conservatives can muster up to defend white people calling a Black kid a ni66er....
The only people I have seen calling black kids the N I word is black people themselves. So is the N word a bad word or isn't it?

There goes Willow again, blaming the actions of white people on blacks again...Just like when she was a teenager in the 1930's
Another deflection from the question at hand huh? If it's a bad word when a white says it why isn't it a bad word when a black says it? Anybody with balls big enough to answer honestly?
As I have ALREADY SAID ONCE, it negatively reflects on whoever uses it.

We need unity! All together now! Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa.
Don't worry...you won't be called on to care about others.
Remember when the libtards demonized Tim Tewbow ( he's a white guy) for kneeling?

Fuckers!
No. That was a RW fantasy to excuse his not being good enough for the NFL.
Horseshit! He's been demonized because his mom would not abort him, for being a Christian, for shedding a tear! Nice fucking try though you double standard hypocritical old hag!
No he was not demonized...that was an excuse cooked up by people like you when he couldn't cut it in the NFL...."persecuted because he's christian".....that's how you guys roll.
Oh yeah? Just do a search here on this message board. I cooked up nothing! Your side demonized Tebow because he was not aborted, because he cried and because he openly knelt and prayed.

She just can't help herself...
Let me see if I can find one of her old photos...

tdih-sept25-HD_still_624x352.jpg

She has her Sunday white shoes on for this special day...

You are a very immature person. And, your hypocrisy is showing. I feel badly for your stupidity.
You are the one feeling persecuted because you aren't allowed to use the N word today.

What injustices has he suffered in his long life? Did someone call him deplorable?
Poor Iceweasel...not getting the concept that one can protest the injustice suffered by others...selfish and totally self-centered your entire life?
You are one of the deplorables.
Oh? You're the designator of who is and who is not? Let's see your credentials.
You support Hillary which wants to bring hundreds of thousand immigrants that mostly dislike us. You and all of her supporters are deplorable.

Maybe they called him that because he has the highest GPA on the Team.
They did explain that they were calling the other Black people"ni66er and not him....
Somebody has to have the highest GPA. I'm sure it's inflated. The valedictorian at a local, middle class, mostly black high school had to go to a Jr college because her SAT score was so low. And the word n*gger being heard was probably from the 'music' being piped through the stadium PA.
You're "sure it's inflated"....what makes you sure? Tell us.

She just can't help herself...
Let me see if I can find one of her old photos...

tdih-sept25-HD_still_624x352.jpg

She has her Sunday white shoes on for this special day...

You are a very immature person. And, your hypocrisy is showing. I feel badly for your stupidity.
You are the one feeling persecuted because you aren't allowed to use the N word today.
You lie. A lot.

To me, if you are not going to stand, kneel because it will then only make you look like you are praying. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Sometimes kneeling is a sign of respect also. In this case, I don't know.

We need unity! All together now! Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa.
Don't worry...you won't be called on to care about others.
Remember when the libtards demonized Tim Tewbow ( he's a white guy) for kneeling?

Fuckers!
No. That was a RW fantasy to excuse his not being good enough for the NFL.
Horseshit! He's been demonized because his mom would not abort him, for being a Christian, for shedding a tear! Nice fucking try though you double standard hypocritical old hag!
No he was not demonized...that was an excuse cooked up by people like you when he couldn't cut it in the NFL...."persecuted because he's christian".....that's how you guys roll.
Oh yeah? Just do a search here on this message board. I cooked up nothing! Your side demonized Tebow because he was not aborted, because he cried and because he openly knelt and prayed.
You made a claim that he was demonized because of his religion.....prove it. Name names of those demonizing him and link those posts. Remember...your claim is that it was because of his religion...NOT because he's not a good football player for the NFL.

What injustices has he suffered in his long life? Did someone call him deplorable?
Poor Iceweasel...not getting the concept that one can protest the injustice suffered by others...selfish and totally self-centered your entire life?
You are one of the deplorables.
Oh? You're the designator of who is and who is not? Let's see your credentials.
You support Hillary which wants to bring hundreds of thousand immigrants that mostly dislike us. You and all of her supporters are deplorable.
I "support Hillary"? Oh? So I shouldn't vote Libertarian like I plan to?

Forum List

Back