For Some The Anthem Is About Race...Called Ni66er For Kneeling

Maybe they called him that because he has the highest GPA on the Team.
They did explain that they were calling the other Black people"ni66er and not him....
Somebody has to have the highest GPA. I'm sure it's inflated. The valedictorian at a local, middle class, mostly black high school had to go to a Jr college because her SAT score was so low. And the word n*gger being heard was probably from the 'music' being piped through the stadium PA.
So another excuse, deflection AND totally unsupported allegation that the Black kid must have an inflated GPA...
No mention of the racists calling him a ni66er.
Next conservative deflection.

It only matters when a white person does it. All black racism, crime, and murder shall be deflected by the little libtards. 500 shot in Chicago and zero outrage, but just let the word ni66er pass through a white person's lips and all fucking hell breaks loose, meanwhile, back at the morgue!

The only people I have seen calling black kids the N I word is black people themselves. So is the N word a bad word or isn't it?

There goes Willow again, blaming the actions of white people on blacks again...Just like when she was a teenager in the 1930's
She just can't help herself...
Let me see if I can find one of her old photos...

tdih-sept25-HD_still_624x352.jpg

She has her Sunday white shoes on for this special day...

You are a very immature person. And, your hypocrisy is showing. I feel badly for your stupidity.
I feel badly at your excuse to call Black kids ni66er and to threaten them with lynching.
But you don't feel badly when black kids call each other ni66er dew ewe? Same way you don't feel shit when black kids shoot each other! I got it!
Still can't address white people being racist and threatening the life of a child.
Birds of a feather...

There goes Willow again, blaming the actions of white people on blacks again...Just like when she was a teenager in the 1930's

You are a very immature person. And, your hypocrisy is showing. I feel badly for your stupidity.
I feel badly at your excuse to call Black kids ni66er and to threaten them with lynching.
But you don't feel badly when black kids call each other ni66er dew ewe? Same way you don't feel shit when black kids shoot each other! I got it!
Still can't address white people being racist and threatening the life of a child.
Birds of a feather...
Yeah! And you still can't address the fact that blacks don't just threaten, they actually take each other's lives, now stick your ass back in the sand.

Birds of a feather...
Yeah! And you still can't address the fact that blacks don't just threaten, they actually take each other's lives, now stick your ass back in the sand.
We get it, you condone the threatening of a kid and racial harrasement...
You'll call him a thug next...right???

They did explain that they were calling the other Black people"ni66er and not him....
Somebody has to have the highest GPA. I'm sure it's inflated. The valedictorian at a local, middle class, mostly black high school had to go to a Jr college because her SAT score was so low. And the word n*gger being heard was probably from the 'music' being piped through the stadium PA.
So another excuse, deflection AND totally unsupported allegation that the Black kid must have an inflated GPA...
Excuse? It's all relative. And colleges put more weight into GPA than SAT because it allows them to accept more blacks, thereby qualifying for gov grant money. Truth hurts.
And I did address the use of that word you use incessantly; n*gger. Read again, slow poke.

Excuse? It's all relative. And colleges put more weight into GPA than SAT because it allows them to accept more blacks, thereby qualifying for gov grant money. Truth hurts.
And I did address the use of that word you use incessantly; n*gger. Read again, slow poke.
So another excuse to lie and suggest the Black kid could not have earned his grades, though completely unfounded in this case AND an attempt at deflecting the threats and racial harassment of a kid...

images

Birds of a feather...
Oh the outrage!

Birds of a feather...
Oh the outrage!
images

So another excuse to lie and suggest the Black kid could not have earned his grades, though completely unfounded in this case AND an attempt at deflecting the threats and racial harassment of a kid...
Nope, just logic. If you can't figure it out you're just underscoring the point.

Black high school football player gets death threats after kneeling during national anthem

I have a question for you race pimps.

Why is it that whenever there's an accusation of someone using the N word, it's always by someone who said they heard it and we're just supposed to take their word for it?

I remember during the Tea Party gatherings, leftists claim to have "heard the N word" in the crowd. Since Democrats have a track record for showing up at these events and then misbehaving under the guise of a conservative, even if the word was uttered, we don't know if it came from your side or ours.

We need unity! All together now! Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa.
Don't worry...you won't be called on to care about others.
Remember when the libtards demonized Tim Tewbow ( he's a white guy) for kneeling?

Fuckers!
No. That was a RW fantasy to excuse his not being good enough for the NFL.
Horseshit! He's been demonized because his mom would not abort him, for being a Christian, for shedding a tear! Nice fucking try though you double standard hypocritical old hag!
No he was not demonized...that was an excuse cooked up by people like you when he couldn't cut it in the NFL...."persecuted because he's christian".....that's how you guys roll.

Wow...look at all the justifications, excuses and deflections conservatives can muster up to defend white people calling a Black kid a ni66er....
The only people I have seen calling black kids the N I word is black people themselves. So is the N word a bad word or isn't it?
Are you being persecuted because you want to use it?

[
Poor Iceweasel...not getting the concept that one can protest the injustice suffered by others...selfish and totally self-centered your entire life?

So, the flag of the nation is an "injustice?"

Explain again how you filthy fucks are not open traitors? :dunno:
"Open traitors"....so much for American freedom as far as Uncensored Fascist is concerned.

Forum List

Back