🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For the anti-Israeli crowd

I'd say making muslim babies and spreading Islam throughout the western nations would be our current contribution to mankind.......... :thup:
Sure, keep making babies, and then the civilized world will think twice about helping feed them. Only a Muslim like Sunni would think that spreading Islam is a contribution to the world. How can a religion whose members are busy killing others in the name of their religion plus even each other of different sects be a contribution to the world? I guess Sunni Man can't think of any real contribution his Muslim brethren have come up with which will benefit mankind. I wonder if Sunni Man can tell us why so many people who have dropped out of Islam are afraid to tell their friends and relatives. Could it be that they are afraid that they will be harassed and even murdered for becoming apostates to Islam? And here we all thought that Muslims believe there is no compulsion in religion (I guess that really means you had better stay a Muslim or else).

You're the man Sunni....Ha Ha! ......:cool:
You and Sunni Man going to feed all these babies, Baghdad Bob? It appears that many people in Europe are tired of the benefits they are giving the Muslims in their midst so eventually it will be up to the other Muslims to help feed all these hungry babies. Anyhow, here in the U.S. you don't see many Muslims having loads of children so I doubt we will see the spread of Islam here. Probably Baghdad Bob himself doesn't have a slew of brothers and sisters like you see in poor Muslim countries which depend on the civilized world for food.

the so called "palestinians" enjoy one of the BEST infant survival rates in the ENTIRE
MUSLIM WORLD The gazans were in DEEP SHIT pre 1967 they should go
back to the SHIT of egyptian loving care
I wonder where Loinboy thinks the pregnant women in so much of the Muslim world give birth. I doubt very much that it is in hospitals. And, I wouldn't be surprised if his own grandmother gave birth at home. Many years ago there was a story about Yemen. It told about a sick Yemeni man in his sixties and said that even if he could get a mile down a rutted road to the hospital, all he would find is a building with the sign hospital out front and nothing inside. I would imagine this would be the same condition for sick people in a lot of the Muslim world.

It’s kind of ludicrous to keep comparing Israeli Western developed technology with a 3rd world area…Israel is an extension of the Western Powers projected onto an are which has resisted Western influence for a millennia.

Israel needs to look east and share the land and East Jerusalem with Islam or it will be on a war footing forever.

With the UN vote and European votes and acquiescence in allowing an acceptance of a Palestinian State to the 67 borders is a bow shot over Israeli intransience towards a peace deal…

The West is tiring and Israel is being delegitimized by the world powers.

Only a Muslim like Sunni would think that spreading Islam is a contribution to the world.
Actually, all muslims are expected to spread Islam to every nation and peoples on the earth.

True story.......... :cool:
That might be true, but I don't think the American public will fall for it, especially when they are now aware of the fact that Muslims are so busy killing each other as well as killing other innocent others. Do you really think the American public is going to fall for the fact that Islam calls itself a religion of peace when they see all this murdering going on? Now how about giving us a contribution that has come out of the Muslim world which will be of benefit to all mankind. Surely with all the money the oil-rich Muslim countries have been raking in they should have plenty of first-class institutes where all these wonderful things are being invented that the people of all religion can take advantage of should they need it. Since Israeli scientists are working on a cure for a blood diseases which mainly afflicts Arabs, one would think that since there are so many Black African Muslims, that countries like Saudi Arabia would be working on a cure for Sickle Cell Anemia.

the so called "palestinians" enjoy one of the BEST infant survival rates in the ENTIRE
I wonder where Loinboy thinks the pregnant women in so much of the Muslim world give birth. I doubt very much that it is in hospitals. And, I wouldn't be surprised if his own grandmother gave birth at home. Many years ago there was a story about Yemen. It told about a sick Yemeni man in his sixties and said that even if he could get a mile down a rutted road to the hospital, all he would find is a building with the sign hospital out front and nothing inside. I would imagine this would be the same condition for sick people in a lot of the Muslim world.

It’s kind of ludicrous to keep comparing Israeli Western developed technology with a 3rd world area…Israel is an extension of the Western Powers projected onto an are which has resisted Western influence for a millennia.

Israel needs to look east and share the land and East Jerusalem with Islam or it will be on a war footing forever.

With the UN vote and European votes and acquiescence in allowing an acceptance of a Palestinian State to the 67 borders is a bow shot over Israeli intransience towards a peace deal…

I doubt if Israel gives a hoot what the UM and Europe thinks.

If America is to choose between its European Allies and Israel, it will be Europe. Not even AIPAC controlled America can break the Economic and Cultural bonds with European forefathers…

Israel’s trade is with Europe, cut off that trade because of future sanctions will suffocate Israel’s Economy.

The West is NOT tiring and Israel will never be delegitimized by world powers although they may just do themselves in! - Jeri

Exactly!

what a joke are the islamo nazis----on one hand they insist that ISLAMIC CULTURE
outpaced all in the world and on the other---they get defensive if anyone mentions
"hospital" For general info----muslims actually claim THEY invented the concept
of HOSPITAL-----well---the didn't but they so claim Then the islamo nazi decide
that JOOOOOS borrowed all the know from "christian europe" ---that is quite
a laugh----from illiterate christian europe. Then they get into some magical
thinking about "WESTERN CIVILIZATION" I got more news for the idiots of
the world JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM are WESTERN
RELIGIONS now try again

The West is NOT tiring and Israel will never be delegitimized by world powers although they may just do themselves in! - Jeri

Any chance that you're related to IRose?

Any chance that you're related to IRose?
Is there any chance, Phillip, that you escaped from the zoo and are related to one of the onagers?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HgJjXtdIHEQ]A day at the Jerusalem Biblical Zoo - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back