For the First time ever, Gallup polls: Government is the problem.

I like our hybrid system as I feel it is the best. A private sector to allow for people to succeed in life, but a government that cares for all of us. Both work pretty good.

Tell, me how a country that doesn't have our standards is doing. You wouldn't like it.

I can tell you how other countries that have excessive and abusive governments are doing. It isn't a pretty picture.

I like some government functions as well.

But did you know that when the California gold rush began, Congress had to hitch a ride for US mail between our two coasts on private steamship lines? There was no government service for that.

And now things are coming full circle. UPS and FedEx are crushing the US Postal Service under their wheels. Writing a letter and putting it in an envelope and mailing it is an almost extinct practice, thanks to email. Hell, even Senators and Congressman are twittering their constituents instead of using their franking privileges!

So I would not make any assumptions about the infallibility or necessity of any government functions.

Huh... implication leads to demonstrated complicity ... .

Do ya SEE how easy this is folks?
I think it was back in the 80s, or maybe it was the 90s, I saw a news clip of an auto factory robot smashing itself to bits. A software malfunction.

Sometimes, when reading your posts like this one, it is kind of like that. Watching someone bash their own skull in because of faulty internal software.

It is kind of fun to watch, and yet you are also thinking about the wisdom of allowing such things to be near anything dangerous.

SOooo, you can't find a reason to openly reject The Adult Pursuit of Children for Sexual Gratification?

Ok... Noted.

Are there any other Leftists that would like to stand up for a right to sexually molest children?

Thus far, at the moment, we have two advocates to normalize sexual abnormality, and as one would expect, they're both Leftists.

WTF? The government is the tool we use to stop such evil shit. The police which are part of the government will arrest these fuckers.

Well, now I disagree with that.

In the case of my children, where, God forbade... had I found that someone had molested my children, it would have been the government protecting them... unless I got to them first, in which case it would have been the government, claiming that they were serving justice by prosecuting me, for my having eviscerated the person who stole my child's innocence... and afterwards, feeding them into a wood chipper, spraying their shredded remains over a lagoon.

Ya see, in a world where the chances of the "Government" even finding OUT that they molested a child, because the father of that child was LIKELY to beat them into a blood stain, then quarter their remains prior to dicing them into innumerable pieces so that the critters would have an easier time digesting them... is a world where VERY few children are molested.

It's also a world where very few people let anyone know that they suffer from sexual deviancy... keeping that a closely held secret of which NO FATHER should become aware.

So, we disagree there... and I honestly do not see any chance that we're likely to find a point on which to compromise.

The Penalty for having sexual relations with a child should be summary execution.... and that should happen the INSTANT that the evidence passes over a reasonable doubt that they're guilty of such.

They should be killed and all the world ever needs to know about them is that they just didn't show up for work one day and no one's heard anything from them since.

Forum List

Back