For the grifter selling the 'pedophile' panic, no low is too low

Ooh I’m so scared. NOT!
There's a lot victims of pedophilia out there that will go from zero to super-pissed in a second flat. When Trumpbots start getting coldcocked for calling people pedophiles no one can say they didn't deserve it.

There's a lot victims of pedophilia out there that will go from zero to super-pissed in a second flat. When Trumpbots start getting coldcocked for calling people pedophiles no one can say they didn't deserve it.
When Democommies try and burn the wrong citycenter there might be pushback ( like they got Three Times in Ultra Conservative
Redding California

Pathetic is saying things on the internet you are afraid to say to people's faces.
I hate to be the one to spring this revelation on you so suddenly...but that is the joy of the Anonymous internet...people can say what they really want to say...what they really think...without threat of repercussions.

You going to beat them all up?

Alinsky says attacks SHOULD be personal. It's rule 12...

"RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)"

I hate to be the one to spring this revelation on you so suddenly...but that is the joy of the Anonymous internet...people can say what they really want to say...what they really think...without threat of repercussions.

You going to beat them all up?

Alinsky says attacks SHOULD be personal. It's rule 12...

"RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)"

So does a fast right to the face. That's why this despicable line of attack will be done almost entirely by anonymous jerks too cowardly to do it in person.

So does a fast right to the face. That's why this despicable line of attack will be done almost entirely by anonymous jerks too cowardly to do it in person.

:rolleyes: ... Good luck with that. I hope you remember your password when you're released from prison. See you in three to five...look forward to your "tales from the prison wallet"...

:rolleyes: ... Good luck with that. I hope you remember your password when you're released from prison. See you in three to five...look forward to your "tales from the prison wallet"...
Any belligerent jerk stepping up in my face is already fucking up but I'll never start anything. Since I left S Florida 22 years ago I've only had to hit two people and it was they who got a ride in a squad car.

Any belligerent jerk stepping up in my face is already fucking up but I'll never start anything. Since I left S Florida 22 years ago I've only had to hit two people and it was they who got a ride in a squad car.
Wait, wait, wait...I thought you were attacking people who stated that anyone opposed to an anti-grooming law and in favor of sexual discussions with 5 to 9 year old kids in secret behind their parents backs was either a groomer or someone who had no qualms protecting groomers.

That's not being belligerent...that's me stating my opinion...and a very reasonable opinion at that.

If you...being emotionally undisciplined...attack me physically for expressing my opinion...I'm afraid the most optimistic outcome of that confrontation is you behind bars.

You, sir, are the aggressor here threatening physical violence.

And for the sole purpose of (poorly) intimidating people into silence.

Sorry...but that's never going to happen. You do whatever you have to do...but in order to silence me... you're going to have to kill me.

Last edited:
Wait, wait, wait...I thought you were attacking people who stated that anyone opposed to an anti-grooming law and in favor of sexual discussions with 5 to 9 year old kids in secret behind their parents backs was either a groomer or someone who had no qualms protecting groomers.

That's not that's not being belligerent...that's me stating my opinion.

If you...being emotionally undisciplined...attack me physically for expressing my opinion...I'm afraid the most optimistic outcome of that confrontation is you behind bars.
LOL what a joke you are. Too wrapped up in yourself to understand why someone might get mad at you for talking shit. You'll be OK though. You'll look around and whisper it like you do when talking about black people.

I don't know what you're talking about...and I don't think you do either.

You're just throwing a tantrum.
Sure you do. All you haters are cowards at heart. You always instinctively check to see who's around before you run your mouth.

Too wrapped up in yourself to understand why someone might get mad at you for talking shit. You'll be OK though.
People talk shit here all day long. Somehow I've managed to never threatened anyone with violence.

Sure you do. All you haters are cowards at heart. You always instinctively check to see who's around before you run your mouth.
Irony...the guy threatening violence calls the guy having a reasonable discussion without even a hint of namecalling a hater.

I don't think you thought this all the way through.

People talk shit here all day long. Somehow I've managed to never threatened anyone with violence.
Call a few people pedophiles to their face and see what happens. Still not sure you people have grasped just how insanely angry this stuff could make some people. You'll see if it persists.

Forum List

Back