For the grifter selling the 'pedophile' panic, no low is too low

‘One of the grossest and yet most successful grifters in the culture wars — who is now pushing the right toward casually labeling everyone in sight a pedophile — is also one of the most cynically direct about his intentions.

From the heart of deep blue Western Washington, Christopher Rufo has risen to national prominence as a flaming red modern Joe McCarthy, inventing newfangled scares to rile the gullible and capitalize on white grievance and bigotry.

Rufo, who cut his political teeth in Seattle by attacking efforts to house homeless people as both a money-making scheme and a form of "ruinous compassion," moved on to invent the critical race theory freakout, practically from whole cloth.

He's now helping to push the repulsive "groomer" narrative that is racing feverishly through the hard right, a triumph of QAnon-like conspiracy in which schoolteachers, Disney, Democrats, Ketanji Brown Jackson and Mitt Romney are all blithely tarred as pedophiles or pedophile abettors.

It's a way of digging a channel for anti-gay and anti-trans hatred into the discourse, cloaking the wolf of bigotry in the sheep's clothing of "protecting children."’

No one is ‘grooming’ children to be gay or transgender – the notion is a lie.
Very young children are easy targets for implanted ideas. For example many sexual fetishes are implanted at an early age.

In my opinion kindergaten through third grade is too young to starrt teaching children about sex and the LGBTQIA lifestyle. If a child asks questions about why another child has two mommies, an answer is possible without a entire class on the subject.

Why do you think people are just supposed to silently accept heinous allegations of child abuse? Damned right I'm pushing back on this. You people just made this personal. Pray you never run your mouth in front of the wrong person on this bullshit.
You are so weak. ^^^This is pathetic.

You're not even embarrassed, of course.

You're always so desperate to attack. That pleases me.

:bye1:
Yessssssss......WE'RE the people doing the attacking......and the lying.
YOU'RE totally without sin.

6cspgd.jpg275400287_5125528490800692_2343971095718463142_n.jpg275324161_10158448923685009_4740530804215665312_n.jpg276142572_10220823923570888_6230126824045748862_n.jpg277797121_4947406048668613_108607473458421216_n.jpg278215873_10224088120444183_2245967481098365405_n.jpg

Oooo I'm soooo totally outraged by this...why...by g-d I'll resort to fisticuffs...you...you...really really bad person you...this is like totally now personal you anonymous person on the internet. I'm going outside right this minute and I'm going to wait for you to come and fight me....cuz I'm like really, really super angry at you.

‘One of the grossest and yet most successful grifters in the culture wars — who is now pushing the right toward casually labeling everyone in sight a pedophile — is also one of the most cynically direct about his intentions.

From the heart of deep blue Western Washington, Christopher Rufo has risen to national prominence as a flaming red modern Joe McCarthy, inventing newfangled scares to rile the gullible and capitalize on white grievance and bigotry.

Rufo, who cut his political teeth in Seattle by attacking efforts to house homeless people as both a money-making scheme and a form of "ruinous compassion," moved on to invent the critical race theory freakout, practically from whole cloth.

He's now helping to push the repulsive "groomer" narrative that is racing feverishly through the hard right, a triumph of QAnon-like conspiracy in which schoolteachers, Disney, Democrats, Ketanji Brown Jackson and Mitt Romney are all blithely tarred as pedophiles or pedophile abettors.

It's a way of digging a channel for anti-gay and anti-trans hatred into the discourse, cloaking the wolf of bigotry in the sheep's clothing of "protecting children."’

No one is ‘grooming’ children to be gay or transgender – the notion is a lie.
You know there have been multiple videos posted proving you a liar right? If this “isn’t happening” then why are you crying so hard? So protecting children now makes you a bigot? Get lost idiot.

Why do you think people are just supposed to silently accept heinous allegations of child abuse? Damned right I'm pushing back on this. You people just made this personal. Pray you never run your mouth in front of the wrong person on this bullshit.
Ooh I’m so scared. NOT!

And there ya go. GQP, 2022.
Still blaming Q for the videos of teachers doing what you morons claim “isn’t happening”? Still crying about a LAW stopping something you claim “isn’t happening”? Since the only person mentioning this Q is you, it seems you’re the kook here.

And that's terribly unfair, because the Democrats have been so compassionate and tolerant and interested in working with Republicans for the betterment of the nation.

:rolleyes:
Perhaps, but there seems absolutely no reason for Republicans, Democrats or Independents to work with magaturds.

Forum List

Back