For the grifter selling the 'pedophile' panic, no low is too low

Why do you think people are just supposed to silently accept heinous allegations of child abuse? Damned right I'm pushing back on this. You people just made this personal. Pray you never run your mouth in front of the wrong person on this bullshit.
If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

Isn't that what you guys have been saying for years?

You assholes are still bellering about RUSSIA! stealing the '16 election, even though everybody -except you fucking loons- knows that the whole thing was a gigantic hoax.

Paranoid, conspiratorial, mythical ideology indeed.
Okay, Q.

:itsok:

Why do you think people are just supposed to silently accept heinous allegations of child abuse? Damned right I'm pushing back on this. You people just made this personal. Pray you never run your mouth in front of the wrong person on this bullshit.
They've gone completely over the ledge, led by MTG.

We're once again seeing there is no bottom here. Disagree with them on something, and you're a pedophile.

I've been wondering what would replace HITLER as their favorite hyperbolic insult. Now we know.

This whole three-ring circus of the Republicans does not care about accuracy, they do not care about kids, all they care about is destroying their nemesis the Democrats...
I worked for a psychiatrist for a year. Doc treated a banker who molested his daughters and granddaughters... Also a Baptist preacher who had molested all the females in his family and girls in his congregation. Then there was Baptist who was in the state of house of representatives. All were Republicans and pillars of the community.

I worked for a psychiatrist for a year. Doc treated a banker who molested his daughters and granddaughters... Also a Baptist preacher who had molested all the females in his family and girls in his congregation. Then there was Baptist who was in the state of house of representatives. All were Republicans and pillars of the community.
Is there anything that you haven't done? :auiqs.jpg:

The Democrat PEDOPHILE PANIC....

1) Someone conservative voices an opinion that small children shouldn't be presented complicated sexual material that most adults don't understand.
2) DEMOCRAT RESPONSE TO ABOVE - "OMGG!!!!.... you calling me a pedophile???.... OMG!!... transphobia!! homophobic!!!... probably racist too!!... and supports TRUMP!!! QANON!!! Jan 6th!!!

Forum List

Back