For the grifter selling the 'pedophile' panic, no low is too low

The Democrat PEDOPHILE PANIC....

1) Someone conservative voices an opinion that small children shouldn't be presented complicated sexual material that most adults don't understand.
2) DEMOCRAT RESPONSE TO ABOVE - "OMGG!!!!.... you calling me a pedophile???.... OMG!!... transphobia!! homophobic!!!... probably racist too!!... and supports TRUMP!!! QANON!!! Jan 6th!!!
Yes, they do call people pedos, this site is a perfect example.

Yes, they do call people pedos, this site is a perfect example.
"They" - is a handful of people.
Also... thinking it is OK for a man in a mini-skirt to read to 2 - 6 year olds is someone who supports a kind of sexual grooming. It is not pedophilia, but trying to influence children to think being transgender is perfectly normal behavior... in fact... it makes you special.
Some on the right, yes, are saying it is pedophila... it isn't... but it IS sexual grooming, although obviously not for the purpose to molestation.

What the left is doing, is using this as an excuse to toss out the whole issue.
That is EQUALLY WRONG

"They" - is a handful of people.
Also... thinking it is OK for a man in a mini-skirt to read to 2 - 6 year olds is someone who supports a kind of sexual grooming. It is not pedophilia, but trying to influence children to think being transgender is perfectly normal behavior... in fact... it makes you special.
Some on the right, yes, are saying it is pedophila... it isn't... but it IS sexual grooming, although obviously not for the purpose to molestation.

What the left is doing, is using this as an excuse to toss out the whole issue.
That is EQUALLY WRONG
I know, I took my kids to Hooters to groom them correctly.

‘One of the grossest and yet most successful grifters in the culture wars — who is now pushing the right toward casually labeling everyone in sight a pedophile — is also one of the most cynically direct about his intentions.

From the heart of deep blue Western Washington, Christopher Rufo has risen to national prominence as a flaming red modern Joe McCarthy, inventing newfangled scares to rile the gullible and capitalize on white grievance and bigotry.

Rufo, who cut his political teeth in Seattle by attacking efforts to house homeless people as both a money-making scheme and a form of "ruinous compassion," moved on to invent the critical race theory freakout, practically from whole cloth.

He's now helping to push the repulsive "groomer" narrative that is racing feverishly through the hard right, a triumph of QAnon-like conspiracy in which schoolteachers, Disney, Democrats, Ketanji Brown Jackson and Mitt Romney are all blithely tarred as pedophiles or pedophile abettors.

It's a way of digging a channel for anti-gay and anti-trans hatred into the discourse, cloaking the wolf of bigotry in the sheep's clothing of "protecting children."’

No one is ‘grooming’ children to be gay or transgender – the notion is a lie.
278257021_143647204841066_3754062000565684468_n.jpg

Forum List

Back