For the last time, I'm gonna try to educate the left on GUNS; Can't take ignorance any longer.

FMJs are not "designed" to tumble. Dumbass
A .223 "round" was designed for varmit hunting and will work just fine for deer hunting. You don't know jack shit what they were designed for it's obvious…

It's illegal to hunt deer with less than a .30 cal in California. Too much chance of wounding the animal without killing it.

The gun nuts have decided that the background check loopholes are the most important element of gun rights in this country.

Why is that?

You are confused Moon Bat.

We "gun nuts" think that we shouldn't have to get permission from the filthy ass government to enjoy an individual right protected under the Constitution of the United States.

That is what a back ground check really is. Permission from the filthy ass government to enjoy a right that is clearly stated to not be infringed by the Bill of Rights.

If you have get permission from the filthy ass government to enjoy a right that is in the Bill of Rights then then the Bill of Right isn't worth the parchment it is written on, is it?

You anti gun nuts have absolutely no understanding of the Bill of Rights.

BRAVO.

FMJs are not "designed" to tumble. Dumbass
A .223 "round" was designed for varmit hunting and will work just fine for deer hunting. You don't know jack shit what they were designed for it's obvious…

It's illegal to hunt deer with less than a .30 cal in California. Too much chance of wounding the animal without killing it.

I live in Montana and hunt on my own land. I make the "laws" here. ;)

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

I'll add more later. Can't overwhelm the ignorant brains reading this.

As though the gun grabbers wouldn't go after the muskets after they succeeded in banning all the more "modern" weapons. The ultimate goal is total disarming of the citizenry like they've done in most other countries.

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

As though the gun grabbers wouldn't go after the muskets after they succeeded in banning all the more "modern" weapons. The ultimate goal is total disarming of the citizenry like they've done in most other countries.

Are they going to ban 3d printers too?

This technology is only going to get better.

Australia is an island. Are you ready to build a huge wall against Mexico??

Oh....and your link from Vox has been proven inaccurate.

The Australian Gun Ban Conceit

Even Bill O'Reilly confirmed Australia's gun ban as a success. And obviously you have no better analogy except to state that Australia is an island? Wrong again, twit. It's a continent. Please don't try to lecture liberals...about anything.

View attachment 78100

I would bet that you got some "sexual thrill" out of explaining to us your obvious LOVE of guns.....

Now go and explain the DIFFERENCE to the families of those 50 poor people killed by the same gun you seem to love......That should prove "comforting" to them....

I don't give a fuck if you label an AR-15 your personal dildo.....it is STILL a very, very lethal weapon that should not be in the hands of everybody....including the terrorists that YOU ARE AIDING in getting those guns readily.
It was your nominee for president that purged the terrorist list. It was your nominee that took money from homosexual hating countries and then stopped the investigation into the shooter's Mosque that preached to murder homosexuals.

As a hunter I have heard this same rhetoric for 30 years...they are gonna take your guns. Some will buy into anything. A real hunter uses a bolt action. Not an assault rifle. The 2nd amendment protects my right to own my hunting guns. Its all fear rhetoric.

As a hunter I have heard this same rhetoric for 30 years...they are gonna take your guns. Some will buy into anything. A real hunter uses a bolt action. Not an assault rifle. The 2nd amendment protects my right to own my hunting guns. Its all fear rhetoric.

The 2nd Amendment has little to nothing to do with your hunting guns. Unless you incorporate them into your role and duties as a Militia member, that is.

So the second protects YOUR right to your own "hunting guns".

I hate to head into the gutter, but you are full of shit. Please show me WHERE in the second amendment does it exclude anything EXCEPT hunting rifles and guns?

My suggestion to you, would be that you go back and re-read the second - especially the sentence that states "Shall NOT be infringed".

And, as an edit, the "bolt action rifle" that is a good "hunting rifle" like the Remington 700 with a good Leupold scope, can take a head off at nearly a mile. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Two
So....you want us to take you seriously. And you finish by saying the AR-15 "evolved into the M-16"??? See....THIS is the kind of shit that sparked this thread.

Dude....the M-16 came first. Then...the AR-15. The gun maker civilianized the M-16 and called it an AR-15.

So...no....the M16 did not evolve from the AR15. It's the exact opposite.

Red:
It appears you don't know your gun history as well as you think. In ~1959 ArmaLite sold the rights to the AR-15 rifle designs to Colt, who designated it the M16. As I wrote earlier, your arguments leave much to be desired in terms of completeness and accuracy.

What's your point? To be exact - and if you believe me to be a liar CHECK IT OUT - the first "AR" was not the 15 - it was the AR10. a .308 (or 7.62) rifle developed by Armalite. So what the hell if Armalite sold the design to Colt? Jesus - you "literal-minded" folks make me cringe.

Also, the claim that the AR-15 came before the M-16 is for the most part only true as far as nomenclature goes. The designers created the AR-15 while trying to market a lightweight gun to the military.

It's not like AR-15's were ever readily available on gun store shelves for any length of time before the M-16 was developed.

So, yes... technically the AR-15 came first.

But only in nomenclature and for the most part prototypes.

"He told Stoner that he was interested in developing the AR series for the military, and Stoner went on to create the AR-15."

It's funny how the left will (cherry pick) cling to anything they think will make a point, even as they ignore all the details that prove against them and their claims.

That the AR-15 evolved into the M16 isn't and wasn't the point of my post. Busco latched onto that one parenthetical fact/remark, not me. Read the post from which that was taken.

Sidebar:
Somewhere in this thread, someone asked about what types of guns are assault weapons. In my mind, a gun that was made by one company as a military weapon is an assault weapon. I don't care what name gets put on it. That is essentially what the AR-15 is, the "rose" that is the M16 but called by another name.

Your ignorance about the difference between them (the AR-15 and the M-16) is not only showing. . . . it's very telling.

??? The AR-15 came first and evolved into the M16. That is all I wrote about it. I am not incorrect. There is no ignorance to be shown.

Two
Red:
It appears you don't know your gun history as well as you think. In ~1959 ArmaLite sold the rights to the AR-15 rifle designs to Colt, who designated it the M16. As I wrote earlier, your arguments leave much to be desired in terms of completeness and accuracy.

What's your point? To be exact - and if you believe me to be a liar CHECK IT OUT - the first "AR" was not the 15 - it was the AR10. a .308 (or 7.62) rifle developed by Armalite. So what the hell if Armalite sold the design to Colt? Jesus - you "literal-minded" folks make me cringe.

Also, the claim that the AR-15 came before the M-16 is for the most part only true as far as nomenclature goes. The designers created the AR-15 while trying to market a lightweight gun to the military.

It's not like AR-15's were ever readily available on gun store shelves for any length of time before the M-16 was developed.

So, yes... technically the AR-15 came first.

But only in nomenclature and for the most part prototypes.

"He told Stoner that he was interested in developing the AR series for the military, and Stoner went on to create the AR-15."

It's funny how the left will (cherry pick) cling to anything they think will make a point, even as they ignore all the details that prove against them and their claims.

That the AR-15 evolved into the M16 isn't and wasn't the point of my post. Busco latched onto that one parenthetical fact/remark, not me. Read the post from which that was taken.

Sidebar:
Somewhere in this thread, someone asked about what types of guns are assault weapons. In my mind, a gun that was made by one company as a military weapon is an assault weapon. I don't care what name gets put on it. That is essentially what the AR-15 is, the "rose" that is the M16 but called by another name.

Your ignorance about the difference between them (the AR-15 and the M-16) is not only showing. . . . it's very telling.

??? The AR-15 came first and evolved into the M16. That is all I wrote about it. I am not incorrect. There is no ignorance to be shown.

Your (ignorant) implication / inference is clear. An AR-15 is not simply an M-16 under a different name as you have suggested and I suspect that you already know better. But then again, maybe you really are actually more ignorant than I first thought. So, I will allow for that possibility.

Americans are slow to react, but they do react.

Worse, Americans are even slower to take preemptive actions -- and not just in military/security matters. Moreover, when many Americans advocate for proscriptive actions, the actions are often "knee-jerk" and "gut sense" in nature rather than issuing from credible and cogent analysis.

Forum List

Back