For The Next Three Months,We Will Hear. "At The Time, At The Time,And "At The Time",From Democrats!

The laziness of conservatives are never more apparent than on this thread. They’re too stupid to understand details.

The laziness of conservatives are never more apparent than on this thread. They’re too stupid to understand details.
Really???

I thought that's what Comey said about Hillary (much to the Democrats' delight)....

Alan Grayson. At the time, I was holding back a massive Taco Bell Fart

Really???

I thought that's what Comey said about Hillary (much to the Democrats' delight)....

Yeah, you should stop thinking; you’re not that good at it.
Oh, so you don't agree with Comey that Hillary is careless and stupid???

In other words, everything the FBI investigation turned up was INTENTIONAL???

Thank you...

Really???

Yeah, you should stop thinking; you’re not that good at it.
Oh, so you don't agree with Comey that Hillary is careless and stupid???

In other words, everything the FBI investigation turned up was INTENTIONAL???

Thank you...

Careless? Yes.
Stupid? No. I’d call it lazy.

:stupid: :bang3: :banghead: :oops-28:
James Comey: At The Time
Lynch.............: At The Time
Hillary.............: At The Time
Bill/Monica......: At The Time
Huma..............:At The Time, Hillary was "Confused".
Do Democrats actually believe that about 55% of all potential voters are going to buy this Bull Manure?
We never get a straight answer from any of them, when backed into a corner, they always start off with "Well, at the time". yah, right, in other words, you are already admitting you are a brainless gerbil.:smoke:
Except Comey made it clear that the documents sent / received by Hillary WERE marked classified AT THE TIME...

Forum List

Back