For those Trump sycophants who state that a Pres. has every right to fire whomever he wants

and yet 30 of 50 states voted for Trump and States not popular vote elect our President

This may be beyond your limited comprehension,,,,,,,but perhaps for others

U.S. map by POPULATION.....

upload_2018-2-7_19-20-10.png

The Court of Public opinion told Hillaryous to hit the road, jack.

Actually, "the court of public opinion" gave Clinton THREE MILLION more votes than the orange buffoon.......but you knew that already when grown ups told you.
Trump had the majority of EC votes--THAT represents America and American values
not the Cali and NYork fruitcakes
not the Cali fruitcakes that want to go to restaurants naked or anywhere
Nudity Ban In San Francisco Restaurants Passes Board Of Supervisors (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) | HuffPost
or where the LOVE illegals in Cali
those voters are so screwed up in the head
California = anti-American

Fine.....Just stay in your trailer park.....
I love my trailer park.....it has a fence around it and we keep our shotguns handy--especially for any snooping, lying MSM
..but first our dogs are ready to chew the crap out of any intruders
...all ''non Americans'' are not allowed in
...no illegals ....no foreigners.....
only people ''like'' us

Trump has done business all of the world, stupid liberals. The only business the Clintons have ever been is selling government access.
trump has money laundered all over the world and sold his name to appear on the buildings... trump was born a con artist

You spew the stupidest shit.
soggy it's not stupid at all The pos was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple He want's loyalty I'll give him loyalty He can kiss my butt

Gee, that's original.... did you get permission from G5000 to use his stupid line? Oh, and do tell, why would Trump need to launder money?

Because he's a fucking crook?

Forum List

Back