For Those Who Are Bikers

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Was having a little discussion with TNHarleyDavidson on another thread that a lot of you may not read. There's a good bike ride here so in the interest of those who may not know (and that's probably not many) I decided to try to post a link. Y'all come!! Lots of great tourism in the Smokey Mountains.

http://tailofthedragon.com/

Was having a little discussion with TNHarleyDavidson on another thread that a lot of you may not read. There's a good bike ride here so in the interest of those who may not know (and that's probably not many) I decided to try to post a link. Y'all come!! Lots of great tourism in the Smokey Mountains.

http://tailofthedragon.com/

Anyone who rides has heard of the Dragon.
Youtube has a shitload of good videos on the subject.

o here we go....a bunch of middle aged men on harleys.....being all big and bad......watch the videos give the world a break...instead of your neck

my mechanics idea of a great vacation...hit the road with his wife on the harley...she finally said no.....two weeks on the road was killing her....i told him to get gold wings....i got cussed

hush you.....lets go with stereotypes here lol.....i love when the crotch rockets fuck with the harleys....
I have one of each. I just giggle when they fuck with me on the HD. I cant say that for a lot of other cruisers lol

hush you.....lets go with stereotypes here lol.....i love when the crotch rockets fuck with the harleys....
I have one of each. I just giggle when they fuck with me on the HD. I cant say that for a lot of other cruisers lol

Yeah,I've had crotch rockets and cruisers.
My last one was a nice combo of both, the Yamaha Warrior extensively modified.
That sumbitch would shit-n-git for a cross over.

Hell yea! One of my friends at work had one. That thing would haul balls!
I have currently got a HD wideglide and a Yamaha YZF600r Love them both!

Hell yea! One of my friends at work had one. That thing would haul balls!
I have currently got a HD wideglide and a Yamaha YZF600r Love them both!

Yeah,I've always had Yamaha's,whether it be a bike or boat motor.
Really liked the FZ 750 Genesis.

Lots of crotch rockets from all over now, Japan has competition these days. The Dragon isn't in my neck of the woods but looks way too crowded here. But there are lots of good riding roads here like any place with mountains.

The area doesn't matter much. I would rather be in the smokies, for example; but I am just fine riding a flat farm road. As long as I have the wind in my face, the growl from my pipes and head banging metal in my ears :thup:

And I just winterized mine.

Sunny-Stationary-Bike-300x265.jpg

Hello, Bones!!! I see you're still your awesome self! Great posts! I didn't really think there were many bikers who didn't know of The Dragon, but you never know ... maybe someone out in sunny Cali or out in BFE.

Forum List

Back