For those who claim the vaccines aren't working

pfizer loyalty card.jpg

Here are the ingredients:

The immunity from liability is needed because there will be some adverse reactions. If they get sued enough times, it could derail the whole program and pose a threat to public health
So say I have a product I want to sell you....

What do you want to know about it????

1). Does it actually work or will it NOT fix the problem???

The manufacturers have already stated that you can still get and spread Covid after getting the shots!!!

2). What will you do if the product doesn't work, or harms (or even kills) me???

Nothing, because the government says I don't have to fix the problem, and I don't owe you a damn thing!!!!

3). How many problems and side effects have been reported???

None of your damn business!!!!

4). How can I go about getting that information???

You can't, because the government has blocked you getting it for 70 YEARS (meaning, NOT IN YOUR LIFETIME)!!!!

If you're interested, PM me and I'll tell you where you can purchase this amazing product!!!!!

Last edited:
Please ... If you've had two pokes of Moderna or Pfizer PLUS the booster your chances of dying or ending up in ER are infinitesimal. You may get a mild cold but you won't end up in ER or die. Kindly observe and PLEASE follow the science and vax it up. No, you will not turn into zombies, become magnetic or get a Bill Gates tracking chip. :rolleyes-41:

PEER-REVIEWED

BNT162b2 vaccine booster and mortality due to COVID-19external icon. Arbel et al. NEJM (December 8, 2021).

Key findings:

• Among adults aged ≥50 years, COVID-19 mortality was 90% lower among those who received a 3rd(booster) dose of BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer/BioNTech) compared with those who received only 2 doses (adjusted hazard ratio [aHR]0.10, 95% CI 0.07-0.14) (Figure).
    • Mortality was 0.16 per 100,000 persons/day in those who received a 3rd(booster) dose and 2.98 per 100,000 persons/day in those who did not.
  • The aHR for SARS-CoV-2 infection in the booster group, as compared with the no booster group, was 0.17 (95% CI 0.16-0.18).

PS: On Omicron in past weeks, SIX per 100,000 population have died. Two pokes only is ONE per 100,000. Two pokes PLUS the booster? .01 of 100,000.

3w35sr.jpg
Please, back off and leave he dumb Republicans alone. They like to take risks and tempt fate. As we are aware from real news, their luck is running out and more and more so each day.

ps-If the morons are dead, they can't vote; leave them be.

Please, back off and leave he dumb Republicans alone. They like to take risks and tempt fate. As we are aware from real news, their luck is running out and more and more so each day.

ps-If the morons are dead, they can't vote; leave them be.
Well said, however between contact & death they become Petri dishes for variants - Sad

Robert Kennedy became an anti-vaxer because of thimerosal, a preservative that used to be used in vaccines but to which many people, including myself, are allergic. My pharmacist assured me the COVID vaccines, in particular the Moderna vaccine, doesn't contain any preservatives. Here is the list of ingredients in the COVID vaccines:

Seek and ye shall find.
Nuts. That page leaves out some of the most important ingredients on purpose because of the hydroxycbhloroquine link to them. Try again, Einstein.

Robert Kennedy became an anti-vaxer because of thimerosal, a preservative that used to be used in vaccines but to which many people, including myself, are allergic. My pharmacist assured me the COVID vaccines, in particular the Moderna vaccine, doesn't contain any preservatives. Here is the list of ingredients in the COVID vaccines:

Seek and ye shall find.
And your pharmacist may dance you like a marionette as long as the controversial ingredients are left out the the politics.

So say I have a product I want to sell you....

What do you want to know about it????

1). Does it actually work or will it NOT fix the problem???

The manufacturers have already stated that you can still get and spread Covid after getting the shots!!!

2). What will you do if the product doesn't work, or harms (or even kills) me???

Nothing, because the government says I don't have to fix the problem, and I don't owe you a damn thing!!!!

3). How many problems and side effects have been reported???

None of your damn business!!!!

4). How can I go about getting that information???

You can't, because the government has blocked you getting it for 70 YEARS (meaning, NOT IN YOUR LIFETIME)!!!!

If you're interested, PM me and I'll tell you where you can purchase this amazing product!!!!!
Answers:
1. You can still get COVID but the odds of a vaccinated person getting COVID is lower and the odds of dying dromCOVID is MUCH lower.

2. Government has a reimbursement program for anyone who is harmed by vaccines. It’s more generous in terms of burden of proof. As long as it’s plausible the vaccine hurt you, you are compensated.

3. Many scientific papers reporting side effects have been published.

4. Start with a literature search on Pubmed.

Please ... If you've had two pokes of Moderna or Pfizer PLUS the booster your chances of dying or ending up in ER are infinitesimal. You may get a mild cold but you won't end up in ER or die. Kindly observe and PLEASE follow the science and vax it up. No, you will not turn into zombies, become magnetic or get a Bill Gates tracking chip. :rolleyes-41:

PEER-REVIEWED

BNT162b2 vaccine booster and mortality due to COVID-19external icon. Arbel et al. NEJM (December 8, 2021).

Key findings:

• Among adults aged ≥50 years, COVID-19 mortality was 90% lower among those who received a 3rd(booster) dose of BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer/BioNTech) compared with those who received only 2 doses (adjusted hazard ratio [aHR]0.10, 95% CI 0.07-0.14) (Figure).
    • Mortality was 0.16 per 100,000 persons/day in those who received a 3rd(booster) dose and 2.98 per 100,000 persons/day in those who did not.
  • The aHR for SARS-CoV-2 infection in the booster group, as compared with the no booster group, was 0.17 (95% CI 0.16-0.18).

PS: On Omicron in past weeks, SIX per 100,000 population have died. Two pokes only is ONE per 100,000. Two pokes PLUS the booster? .01 of 100,000.

3w35sr.jpg
The same can be said if you're under 50 not obese and unvax'd what's your point? But if the vaccine works why are you worried about me? You're safe, so stop being so concerned about everyone else. It's interesting to me that the people who seem to be the most worried about everyone else's vaccination status are the people who by their own logic should be the least worried.....

Two pokes and you might still get the freaking flu but you won't end up in the emergency room? WTF?

"Very funny in a sarcastic way. Yet also said because its true in many areas of the country."

Really?
I didn't know that. That a lot of dead people vote in many areas of the country?
C'mon, that can't be true. Can it?

Persuade us, good poster RodISHI that this is true.
I ain't askin' you to say you've seen a dead-guy vote.
Rather, as many dead people as there are they must have had an impact on some election somewhere.
Where?
And how do you know?

Really?
I didn't know that. That a lot of dead people vote in many areas of the country?

Persuade us, good poster RodISHI that this is true.
Rather, as many dead people as there are they must have had an impact on some election somewhere.
Where?
And how do you know?
I already posted here several years ago about the irregular election processes in areas like Los Angeles, Chicago, etc. "How" you ask? Because I actually did the math and checked all of those places, eligible voters in those areas, etc...............

You are free to search for those post which have all of the pertinent links to back up the claims that I put in those posts. Or you can look at the work Judicial watch has been doing in efforts to get the voters rolls in many of those areas cleaned up. "I ain't askin you" to believe it or willing to waste my time with you either because I don't really like you are the agendas you appear to push.

QUERY:
Really?
..........a lot of dead people vote in many areas of the country?
Persuade us, good poster
RodISHI that this is true.

RESPONSE:
I already posted here several years ago about the irregular election processes in areas like Los Angeles, Chicago, etc. "How" you ask? Because I actually did the math and checked all of those places, eligible voters in those areas, etc...............

I fail to see where the Judicial Watch piece you link us to....claims that dead people vote.
Or, who they voted for.

Sure, we all can believe that voter rolls across the approximately 175,000 voting precincts in America need grooming.....after all much of that work is done by township clerks, county clerks, even volunteers, and so on. Relatively low-level governmental administrators with pretty full plates of other responsibilities already.

It's a multi-step chore across multiple administrative entities to match death certificates with the precinct list; to match Post Office change-of-address submissions, etc. I know that, my father, who died at 94, was still on the rural precinct's rolls 3yrs later.
But Pop didn't vote for anybody in those three years. Betcha.

Now, if the good poster RodISHI is suggesting States and the U.S. need allocate more money to upgrade computer systems and staffing in order to more rigorously groom those lists for the deceased and the moved-away......well, cool. I'll support that.

But let's be clear, simply because administrative challenges to grooming lists (containing the names of approximately 165,000,000 registered voters, with the reality of 240,000,000 of voting age).....does not mean there are dead people voting.

Lastly, good poster RodISHI, you say don't like my avatar.
That' OK. We be cool.
It's fake anyway.

But who are you? Haley Joel Osment?

The same can be said if you're under 50 not obese and unvax'd what's your point? But if the vaccine works why are you worried about me? You're safe, so stop being so concerned about everyone else. It's interesting to me that the people who seem to be the most worried about everyone else's vaccination status are the people who by their own logic should be the least worried.....
We've covered this a million times. A million and one won't do a bit of good.

You are free to search for those post which have all of the pertinent links to back up the claims that I put in those posts. Or you can look at the work Judicial watch has been doing in efforts to get the voters rolls in many of those areas cleaned up. "I ain't askin you" to believe it or willing to waste my time with you either because I don't really like you are the agendas you appear to push.

Judicial Watch? :heehee:

• Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and an abysmal fact check record.

Forum List

Back