For those who claim the vaccines aren't working

Please ... If you've had two pokes of Moderna or Pfizer PLUS the booster your chances of dying or ending up in ER are infinitesimal. You may get a mild cold but you won't end up in ER or die. Kindly observe and PLEASE follow the science and vax it up. No, you will not turn into zombies, become magnetic or get a Bill Gates tracking chip. :rolleyes-41:

PEER-REVIEWED

BNT162b2 vaccine booster and mortality due to COVID-19external icon. Arbel et al. NEJM (December 8, 2021).

Key findings:

• Among adults aged ≥50 years, COVID-19 mortality was 90% lower among those who received a 3rd(booster) dose of BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer/BioNTech) compared with those who received only 2 doses (adjusted hazard ratio [aHR]0.10, 95% CI 0.07-0.14) (Figure).
    • Mortality was 0.16 per 100,000 persons/day in those who received a 3rd(booster) dose and 2.98 per 100,000 persons/day in those who did not.
  • The aHR for SARS-CoV-2 infection in the booster group, as compared with the no booster group, was 0.17 (95% CI 0.16-0.18).

PS: On Omicron in past weeks, SIX per 100,000 population have died. Two pokes only is ONE per 100,000. Two pokes PLUS the booster? .01 of 100,000.

3w35sr.jpg
My uncle was vaxxed and he died from covid, so don't say "you won't die". You can still die.

My uncle was vaxxed and he died from covid, so don't say "you won't die". You can still die.
And you can still get the flu if you've had a flew shot. Would you rather have a 1 in 10,000 chance of dying, or a 50 in 10,000 chance of dying? I'll take the former.

And you can still get the flu if you've had a flew shot. Would you rather have a 1 in 10,000 chance of dying, or a 50 in 10,000 chance of dying? I'll take the former.
I am very healthy and under 50. It's more like 1 in 3,000,000 chance of dying of covid, so yeah. Calculated risk. Especially for a vaccine that, as far as I can tell doesn't do cocksucking shit but kill/hurt people.

Me too, but don't lie and say "you won't die". That is akin to the lie that if you got vaxxed you wouldn't catch covid. How did that work out?
Chances of me dying of COVID after my booster are infinitesimal. Yours are far better.

We'll be expanding on it elsewhere at USMB, though to mention again Pfizer effeminates, their vaccine sports a similar mechanism to Trump's hydroxychloroquine. That is why the latter was a dangerous threat to them. Here is a vaccine ingredient, dangerously unmentioned in this thread:

ALC-0315
'....Below physiological pH, ALC-0315 becomes protonated at the nitrogen atom yielding an ammonium cation that is attracted to the mRNA, which is anionic via receptor-mediated endocytosis, the more acidic environment within endosomes fully protonates ALC-0315, releasing the mRNA of the nanoparticle payload.'

The envied and thus suppressed mechanism of chloroquine stops coronaviruses.

2000 Human Coronavirus HCOV-229E Enters Susceptible Cells via the Endocytic Pathway
'....The entry of HCoV-229E into MRC-5 human epithelial cells is inhibited by drugs that block the acidification of endosomes. These findings suggest that HCoV-229E undergoes endocytosis after binding to hAPN at the plasma membrane....Chloroquine, a weak base, and bafilomycin A1, a specific inhibitor of the vacuolar ATP-ase proton pump both block acidification of endosomes....not only affect the entry but also the release of the virus.'

Cool. You keep getting your semi annual booster in perpetuity.

You motherfuckers try to make me get any of that shit and I'll blow your fucking heads off.

deal?

I won't, but your employer might. And you'll get er done rather than losing your job or spending the rest of your life in jail for murder one.

Btw - with your idiot governor, you're probably fine in Texas with that attitude, but don't think about traveling a whole bunch of places where they'll ask to see your vax card prior to attending a concert or dining out. :)

Unfortunately for them, Republicans have very quickly become the party of conspiracy theorists.

- The covid vaccine kills you.
- Michelle Obama is a man.
- Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
- "Pizza" is Democrat code for sex with children.
- Sandy Hook was fake.
- Joe Biden has dementia.
- David Hogg is a crisis actor.
- The 2020 election was stolen.
- Jewish space lasers started the wildfires.
- Covid is no worse than the flu.
- Joe Biden is a pedophile.

I won't, but your employer might.
My employer is the one typed that.
And you'll get er done rather than losing your job or spending the rest of your life in jail for murder one.
Let me consult with my employer about it.

Me, I don't want to get that useless vax. Can I have an exeption?

Of course, Me. Don't get it.

Thank you, Me.

And believe me, I have no interest in traveling to your communist shit hole.

So get on your bike, and come down here and make me get that vaccine. I'm begging you.

I won't, but your employer might. And you'll get er done rather than losing your job or spending the rest of your life in jail for murder one.

Btw - with your idiot governor, you're probably fine in Texas with that attitude, but don't think about traveling a whole bunch of places where they'll ask to see your vax card prior to attending a concert or dining out. :)
You are one sick fascist following pup.

Unfortunately for them, Republicans have very quickly become the party of conspiracy theorists.

- Sandy Hook was fake.
jp1gbkipd3781.jpg

- Sandy Hook was fake.
:laughing0301:

Nice mix of demonstrably true statements, questionable statements, and Looney Tunes Fruit Loop statements.

The COVID vax has caused death, by CDCs own admission.

Nobody who watches Joe Biden speak believes he does not have dementia.

For most people, COVID is less than the flu.

Finally, Joe Biden may be no pedophile, but he is creepy as fuck just like a pedophile.

No vaccine works on the viruses that reside on the unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed organism. These can be exchanged in the environment and are constantly collected on these unvaxxed surfaces. One coronavirus can remain viable on steel surfaces for up to 28 days, and the greatest absurdity is that Homo sapiens remains not intelligent enough to study a vaxxed SARS-CoV civet.

Forum List

Back