For those who claim the vaccines aren't working

:laughing0301:

Nice mix of demonstrably true statements, questionable statements, and Looney Tunes Fruit Loop statements.

The COVID vax has caused death, by CDCs own admission.

Nobody who watches Joe Biden speak believes he does not have dementia.

For most people, COVID is less than the flu.

Finally, Joe Biden may be no pedophile, but he is creepy as fuck just like a pedophile.
Yes, fruit-loop: the commie virus got here for free and still no names list of the 800,000+ from this current commie administration.

My uncle was vaxxed and he died from covid, so don't say "you won't die". You can still die.
Was he fully vaccinated? And did he get a booster later on when it was wearing off? Some people die, but very few, if they are fully vaccinated.

Yes, fruit-loop: the commie virus got here for free and still no names list of the 800,000+ from this current commie administration.
Right, and the administration is going to give you all the names. :auiqs.jpg: Man please, that's stupid as shit.

You're the one who said they died. Onus is on you.

Go back to high school debate club and try harder.
Huh? WTF are you talking about? If you don't get vaccinated, there won't be any debate club where you're going hot shot.

Btw - with your idiot governor, you're probably fine in Texas with that attitude, but don't think about traveling a whole bunch of places where they'll ask to see your vax card prior to attending a concert or dining out.

I don't think I'd want to associate with those who believe an American should have to carry adequate proof of right of passage throughout the country of my birth.

You apparently, hold such people in somewhat higher regard.

Dumbfuck...

identification-check.jpg

I don't think I'd want to associate with those who believe an American should have to carry adequate proof of right of passage throughout the country of my birth.

You apparently, hold such people in somewhat higher regard.

Dumbfuck...

identification-check.jpg
Those folks with the helmets weren't looking for health cards.

Please ... If you've had two pokes of Moderna or Pfizer PLUS the booster your chances of dying or ending up in ER are infinitesimal. You may get a mild cold but you won't end up in ER or die. Kindly observe and PLEASE follow the science and vax it up. No, you will not turn into zombies, become magnetic or get a Bill Gates tracking chip. :rolleyes-41:
My body, my choice.

:laughing0301:

Nice mix of demonstrably true statements, questionable statements, and Looney Tunes Fruit Loop statements.

The COVID vax has caused death, by CDCs own admission.

Nobody who watches Joe Biden speak believes he does not have dementia.

For most people, COVID is less than the flu.

Finally, Joe Biden may be no pedophile, but he is creepy as fuck just like a pedophile.
Thanks for confirming the stupid things you guys believe.

Forum List

Back