Forbes Magazine: How Trump’s Deregulation Sowed The Seeds For Silicon Valley Bank’s Demise

Not when you have an executive that is competent....that's are major problem today, the person who's suppose to be enforcing the law is more concerned with maintaining power and punishing political rivals then the American people
That’s simply not true. I assume you think Trump was competent?

What regulation did he enact?

That’s simply not true. I assume you think Trump was competent?

What regulation did he enact?
far more then xiden

you are the one that says he has a hard time regulating

there are regs on the books, banks didn’t fail under trump, they did under xiden

far more then xiden

you are the one that says he has a hard time regulating

there are regs on the books, banks didn’t fail under trump, they did under xiden
Name them. You're babbling

The regs that Trump supposedly enacted. Try to keep up retard
i didn’t say he enacted any. I said he enforced the regs. and banks didn’t fail

unlike xiden when banks failed because he has a hard time regulating…which frankly is his only job as the executive..to enforce laws

This is scary shit.

USA BANK RUN PANIC as Third Bank COLLAPSES in 5 Days. Signature Bank Closed by FDIC after BANK RUN​

In 2018 Trump and the GOP spearheaded the move to deregulate banks (they took major mega campaign donations from these banks including SVB).

A few years later, small bank SVB, goes under because they made risky stupid moves brought on by Trump's policy.

If we had real campaign finance reform then republicans would never win another election and all the major problems in America would be solved (drug prices anybody).

Last edited:
i didn’t say he enacted any. I said he enforced the regs. and banks didn’t fail

unlike xiden when banks failed because he has a hard time regulating…which frankly is his only job as the executive..to enforce laws
When I asked what regs he enacted your response was “far more than xiden”

Christ you’re a retard

Then why did he make the Potatohead family filthy rich and then release a bio weapon to undermine Trump so that their man could get into the White House?
“To undermine Trump”?

What a retard

So let it fail. Don't fucking bail it out either.
The ramifications of that are too high.

They need responsible policy to properly regulate so this never happens. That is the best solution.

Trump really fucked this country up and years later, we are still feeling to pain of Trump fuck ups, just like we did with Bush.

Republican presidents are so bad that you still feel pain years later.

They need responsible policy to properly regulate so this never happens. That is the best solution.

Trump really fucked this country up and years later, we are still feeling to pain of Trump fuck ups, just like we did with Bush.

why didn’t xiden put this regulation back in place? he’s had years

They didn't need to be bailed out under Trump.

Why did Biden destroy this bank?

Forum List

Back