Forced Out: The Michael Flynn Resignation Story

Feb 12, 2017
U.S. President Donald Trump knew for weeks that national security adviser Michael Flynn had misled the White House about his contacts with Russia but did not immediately force him out, an administration spokesman said on Tuesday.

Trump was informed in late January that Flynn had not told Vice President Mike Pence the whole truth about conversations he had with Russia's ambassador to the United States before Trump took office, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said.

But the highest-ranking Republican in Congress, House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan, sidestepped questions about whether lawmakers should look into Flynn's Russia ties, adding that he would leave it to the Trump administration to explain the circumstances behind Flynn's departure.

Trump knew for weeks Flynn was misleading officials, Pence learned last week

Questions swirl after it emerges Trump told weeks ago that Flynn misled over Russia calls

Pence learned Flynn had misled him after Washington Post story

Why the White House didn’t get its story straight on Flynn

The Michael Flynn story raised the issue, but it has not been covered just yet. The Washington Post reported this month that President Trump wants to fire him. How did journalists from the media go too far about this headline?

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Moonbats are starting to sound a lot like this guy.

Joseph McCarthy - Wikipedia

You will end up looking as stupid as good ol joe.

Then again, your side also thinks the rectum equal to the vagina, so you prolly just can't help yourselves.
That is not the answer I was looking for. I meant, how do you describe Michael Flynn's resignation?

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back