#Forcethevote trending.... Speaker vote 2023...

Could someone please explain what is going on?

I watched the first vote and part of the 2nd, no time to watch further. I don't know what's being alleged in the OP

I don't understand the short Twitter comment on it.

:dunno:

Could someone please explain what is going on?

I watched the first vote and part of the 2nd, no time to watch further. I don't know what's being alleged in the OP

I don't understand the short Twitter comment on it.

:dunno:
Two years ago many progressives on the left wanted to use this strategy to advance their agenda. They named the strategy Force the Vote. A slim house majority would have allowed the progressives to withhold their vote for Nancy Pelosi and demand concessions...specifically a guaranteed floor vote on Medicare for All.

Progressives, Establishment Democrats AND the Legacy Media all claimed this strategy was not only flawed, performative and destined to fail...but they baldfaced lied to their constituency that withholding their votes would allow McCarthy to gain the Speakership.

The Conservatives are proving that the left had no spine, lied and deceived those that trusted them and squandered a golden opportunity.

Now the Left's narrative is "this is poor leadership and the right is in dissarray" to obfuscate the failure (or more likely success) of dissuading their members from using their leverage in the same situation two years ago.

These tweets are from Liberal Democrats seeing first hand that they were lied to.

Two years ago many progressives on the left wanted to use this strategy to advance their agenda. They named the strategy Force the Vote. A slim house majority would have allowed the progressives to withhold their vote for Nancy Pelosi and demand concessions...specifically a guaranteed floor vote on Medicare for All.

Progressives, Establishment Democrats AND the Legacy Media all claimed this strategy was not only flawed, performative and destined to fail...but they baldfaced lied to their constituency that withholding their votes would allow McCarthy to gain the Speakership.

The Conservatives are proving that the left had no spine, lied and deceived those that trusted them and squandered a golden opportunity.

Now the Left's narrative is "this is poor leadership and the right is in dissarray" to obfuscate the failure (or more likely success) of dissuading their members from using their leverage in the same situation two years ago.
Well, ok, but I don't think this explains the OP message. And I am still digesting what you say here

thanks

interesting point. I was wondering why they always stick together---couldn't be because they all think alike because no 2 people ever do.

Vince Foster, Rest in Peace.

He was probably ready to do the right thing and you know how the elite dims are about doing the right thing... can't do it, just can't do it

Vince's last words, "I'm going to talk to the FBI about Whitewater"

Our cuntry has lost manhood. Last night a football player had an issue. The whole football world turned into *****. This sports fiefdom with the same and many who would kill and maim anyone who did not agree with them. Many of the African American players have all of these emotions. And a percentage are genuine and real. Chuck Hughes died a half century ago with a sport where it cost pennies on the dollar compared to today. These men can beat the shit out of most people. Emotions are not in the right place. And are not men while forcing fans to genuflect to them. Too many on the side out of the field are different then the angelic promotions. Give us our money back from the extreme taxes forced on us by the evil elites.

Forum List

Back