Ford to sell 600 horsepower assault vehicle in 2016. Why don't libs scream about this?

Americans do far more killing with cars than with guns so why don't libs ask "why would anyone want such a car except to endanger and terrorize other drivers.?

6846.jpg

You can’t buy a Ford GT yet, but if you want one, start saving now—prices are expected to begin at as much as $400,000. One look at its stats tells you all you need to know: a mid-engine twin-turbo V-6 good for more than 600 hp, full carbon-fiber construction and body panels, and active aerodynamics. Power will be sent to the rear wheels courtesy of a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic; sadly, a manual will not be available. Production starts in 2016; expect the total to be less than 1000 cars.
Cars are necessary, guns are not. As for this, your cash and your funeral, save it for the track.
Guns ensure that all the other Amendments are protected from government over reach so yes, guns are necessary.
Nope. That's utter BS. You have lawyers, courts, the police, the ACLU, and liberals for that. What you posted is dogma, and crap.
And when the "lawyers, courts, the police, the ACLU, and liberals" get out of control, like they did in Germany, the USSR, Cambodia, and Chile, then what?
Not a one of those were liberals. We defend rights, to the death, if necessary.

Americans do far more killing with cars than with guns so why don't libs ask "why would anyone want such a car except to endanger and terrorize other drivers.?

6846.jpg

You can’t buy a Ford GT yet, but if you want one, start saving now—prices are expected to begin at as much as $400,000. One look at its stats tells you all you need to know: a mid-engine twin-turbo V-6 good for more than 600 hp, full carbon-fiber construction and body panels, and active aerodynamics. Power will be sent to the rear wheels courtesy of a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic; sadly, a manual will not be available. Production starts in 2016; expect the total to be less than 1000 cars.
Cars are necessary, guns are not. As for this, your cash and your funeral, save it for the track.
Guns ensure that all the other Amendments are protected from government over reach so yes, guns are necessary.
Nope. That's utter BS. You have lawyers, courts, the police, the ACLU, and liberals for that. What you posted is dogma, and crap.

Ever heard of public transportation? Duuuuh.

6846.jpg

And when the "lawyers, courts, the police, the ACLU, and liberals" get out of control, like they did in Germany, the USSR, Cambodia, and Chile, then what?

Oh don't waste your breath on pmh. He LIKES totalitarian governments. He also wants to destroy mankind so he is basically batshit crazy thus only engage if you want a laugh. He is not useful for legit conversation.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Sure you do. With a pair of chopsticks no doubt!

Too late. I wish to defend myself. Not have my heirs receive money from scumbags who will then kill some other innocent person because there is no proper oversight.
You can't defend yourself, you just can't accept that. Your deadly toys, are useless now. You have a peashooter, they have a drone, a supercomputer, your cell phone records, and the ability to lock your bank accounts, plus every word you have ever written here. The only thing that saves you is they don't give a fuck.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Sure you do. With a pair of chopsticks no doubt!
Mostly with what matters, lawyers.

Oh don't waste your breath on pmh. He LIKES totalitarian governments. He also wants to destroy mankind so he is basically batshit crazy thus only engage if you want a laugh. He is not useful for legit conversation.
Liberals don't do fascism, but you do, my little Mod Troll...

6846.jpg

th

Too late. I wish to defend myself. Not have my heirs receive money from scumbags who will then kill some other innocent person because there is no proper oversight.
You can't defend yourself, you just can't accept that. Your deadly toys, are useless now. You have a peashooter, they have a drone, a supercomputer, your cell phone records, and the ability to lock your bank accounts, plus every word you have ever written here. The only thing that saves you is they don't give a fuck.

As usual you are wrong. The police MUST follow the law just like everyone else. When they don't they are not accorded special privileges...

Man Charged With Killing Burleson County Deputy No Billed by Grand Jury

So, you are saying that the "Liberals" don't do fascism eh? News for you scout, many of those places had the support of much of the population initially. Germany in fact started as a democratically elected government. But you knew that, you're just being a prick.

You can protest all you want, but the Bolsheviks most certainly were liberal.

6846.jpg

th
Your John Wayne wannabes usually shoot, when they shouldn't, and then run away.

No, liberals don't do fascism, but progressive pricks like you....do.

As usual you are wrong. The police MUST follow the law just like everyone else. When they don't they are not accorded special privileges...

He didn't defend himself because he was in no danger. The cops were stupid, such is life.

Ever heard of public transportation? Duuuuh.
Hardly the same as a car, but I'm a big fan of it. Still, kind of hard to fuck the girl next door in the back seat of Metro Bus 223 at the drive-in...

Nobody wants to have a car in NY. Too costly and inconvenient. Depends on where you live.
Cars are necessary, for most, while guns are not. And cars can kill but, unlike guns, they weren't designed only to do so.

He didn't defend himself because he was in no danger. The cops were stupid, such is life.

He did defend himself because he was in danger, and that's why the Grand Jury refused to indict. Silly boy.

So, you are saying that the "Liberals" don't do fascism eh? News for you scout, many of those places had the support of much of the population initially. Germany in fact started as a democratically elected government. But you knew that, you're just being a prick.

You can protest all you want, but the Bolsheviks most certainly were liberal.
Work on your history, it needs a lot of work. You're the kind who thinks Hitler was elected.

He did defend himself because he was in danger, and that's why the Grand Jury refused to indict. Silly boy.
He was in no danger. There was no plan to kill him. He "thought" he was in danger, so they gave him a pass.

Forum List

Back