Foreclosures rise. It's all over

Oh yes it does.

Many black voters think the republican party is racist.

why?

Perceived racism does not equal factual racism. But then again you are grasping at straws. We could sit here all day with you claiming nonsense and me trying to get to the point of your argument.

why do blacks vote for democrats and Not republicans is such high numbers?

My guess is that a majority of them are uniformed on the issues. That was actually proven when Obama ran. They had no idea what he stood for but he was black so he got the vote. For years the Dems have smeared Repubs as racists an unfortunately it has become a sort of legend in the African American community

Yes. Republicans never get over their heads in debt.

38_donald_trump-large_image.jpg

There are plenty of stupid Repugnantcans just as there are plenty of stupid Dimwitcraps

When are you going to smarten up enough to see that?

Haha. Too stupid to know when your point was totally trounced. It must be fun to be blind.

Trounced? By you?

Now that's funny.

At the very least, 4 of 5 African Americans will vote dem. We need to cut into that as much as possible.

Perceived racism does not equal factual racism. But then again you are grasping at straws. We could sit here all day with you claiming nonsense and me trying to get to the point of your argument.

My guess is that a majority of them are uniformed on the issues. That was actually proven when Obama ran. They had no idea what he stood for but he was black so he got the vote. For years the Dems have smeared Repubs as racists an unfortunately it has become a sort of legend in the African American community

So you say the black voter is uniformed for what reason?

That is not a national number you fucking liar

Where did I say it was??

Link the post where I did, or be honest enough to retract your accusation.

And, my link does prove that African Americans will vote Republican, so apologize for saying I lied about that.

Is the national number the same as this one states number?

Well, it just might look that way...

A day after a poll in North Carolina showed a stunning loss of support for President Barack Obama among African-American voters, a new poll from the same firm finds the same thing is happening in Nevada.

The survey, from Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling, gives Obama 69 percent of the African-American vote. Republican nominee Mitt Romney gets 28 percent.

Obama's African-American Support Declines In Nevada - Business Insider

Oh yes it does.

Many black voters think the republican party is racist.

why?

Because they are bought off welfare parasites ?

This is a racist statement BTW

So you say the black voter is uniformed for what reason?

Round and round we go. Still deflecting from your original post. It was my mistake to indulge you so far away from the original topic. Anyway back on point, you have nothing.

Ok you racist piece of shit who thinks 95% of black voters are just too uniformed to vote for your racist party

This is a lie.

if you claim it is not PROVE IT with facts instead of your racist point of veiw?

False, but keep trying.

On what evidcence do you claim 95% of black voters are just too uninformed to vote for the racist party ?

Why so angry? You are trying to spin something that isn't there. How are all Repubs racist? Answer that question.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

BTW i never said all republicans are racist.

I said your party is racist

Forum List

Back