Foreclosures rise. It's all over

why do blacks vote for democrats and Not republicans is such high numbers?

My guess is that a majority of them are uniformed on the issues. That was actually proven when Obama ran. They had no idea what he stood for but he was black so he got the vote. For years the Dems have smeared Repubs as racists an unfortunately it has become a sort of legend in the African American community

This is a lie.

if you claim it is not PROVE IT with facts instead of your racist point of veiw?

When I say it is proven, I do not mean all of them. There were several videos of news people interviewing African Americans. The switched up Obama's views with his opponents and the the interviewee could not tell the difference.

My guess is that a majority of them are uniformed on the issues. That was actually proven when Obama ran. They had no idea what he stood for but he was black so he got the vote. For years the Dems have smeared Repubs as racists an unfortunately it has become a sort of legend in the African American community

This is a lie.

if you claim it is not PROVE IT with facts instead of your racist point of veiw?

When I say it is proven, I do not mean all of them. There were several videos of news people interviewing African Americans. The switched up Obama's views with his opponents and the the interviewee could not tell the difference.

95% dont vote republican.

why?

This is a lie.

why?

Why is the Party racist? You going to do this all day?

Perhaps uninformed black voters can tune in to Rev Al Sharpton on pmsnbc to get "informed"........

Inquiring minds need to be kept ebonically informed of their oppression and victimhood status daily...

Perceived racism does not equal factual racism. But then again you are grasping at straws. We could sit here all day with you claiming nonsense and me trying to get to the point of your argument.

your a racist

why?

Why is the Party racist? You going to do this all day?

She only does it until she passes her 150 post per day quota set by her handlers.

Perceived racism does not equal factual racism. But then again you are grasping at straws. We could sit here all day with you claiming nonsense and me trying to get to the point of your argument.

You also admitted it was a guess.

why do you see blacks as uninformed without any evidence?

Forum List

Back