Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are Severely Manipulated

The biggest problem I have with NaziCons is that they don't admit their dishonorable deeds - often even when caught red-handed.
Planned parenthood has already been defended to the tune of 61.7 million dollars.

Maybe now women can find real healthcare.

Yeah, murdering babies is a left loon's idea of healthcare, go figure

No, it's a woman's choice of exercising her right to choose. Roe v. Wade gives her that right.
How many members of your family have murdered your future family members b/c they were too fucking dumb or selfish to bother taking birth control. 'What would Sitting Bull' say pal? When Sitting Bull was alive the women in his tribe wouldn't have been aborting their babies.

Is anyone suggesting that the three forensic science teams are lying or mistaken about the videos being "severely manipulated" to the point of having no credibility? Anyone?

Is anyone suggesting that the three forensic science teams are lying or mistaken about the videos being "severely manipulated" to the point of having no credibility? Anyone?

ONCE AGAIN, the team hired by none other than Planned Parenthood stated that the audio in the videos HAS NOT BEEN MANIPULATED. What part of that are you incapable of grasping?

ONCE AGAIN, the team hired by none other than Planned Parenthood stated that the audio in the videos HAS NOT BEEN MANIPULATED. What part of that are you incapable of grasping?

Not true!

Not true!

Yes it is true, that is why your entire thread is nothing but BS. Epic fail. Planned Parenthood paid a firm to find out the video audio HAD NOT been edited or manipulated and to top it all off CMP fires a shot back and released the entire eighth video. Epic epic fail all around

Oh boy, yeah Planned Parenthood is completely on the level.....NOT!

‘Dramatic showdown’ in Missouri Senate over Planned Parenthood illegalities

JEFFERSON CITY, MO, August 27, 2015 – More Planned Parenthood corruption was revealed in a Missouri state Senate hearing Tuesday.

Since the release of undercover videos showing that Planned Parenthood traffics in aborted baby organs, Missouri State Senator Kurt Schaefer headed an investigation of the abortion giant. In hearings this month, revelations exposed several illegal activities of Planned Parenthood and its political and institutional allies.

Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services Director Gail Vasterling avoided answering senate questions and, in one instance, outright refused the senate an answer. Likewise, Missouri University made every effort to prevent the senate investigating committee from obtaining important information.

Why? Because, allegedly, the two institutions conspired to illegally secure a license for Columbia's Planned Parenthood facility to resume chemical abortions, even though the facility did not comply with basic state laws protecting the health of women.

On August 13, Vasterling refused to answer whether Planned Parenthood's newly hired abortionist, Colleen McNicholas, had hospital privileges in Columbia as required by law.

Schaefer accused Vasterling of "withholding information ... from the people of the state of Missouri." He ordered Vasterling to appear again at a hearing on August 25 or be held in contempt.

Vasterling sent Schaefer a letter on August 21, 2015, admitting that an ambulatory surgical center license was issued to the Columbia Planned Parenthood facility even though the facility was not in compliance with the law.

Instead of maintaining the required hospital privileges in Columbia, McNicholas had only limited "refer and follow" privileges with Missouri University Health Care – which doesn't even allow the abortionist to admit or care for patients.

Missouri law states that abortionists must be licensed to perform procedures at a nearby hospital, in order to consistently care for the many women who need additional procedures after an incomplete abortion.

Incomplete abortion is a common complication of chemical abortions. The National Abortion Federation reports that up to ten percent of all chemical abortions require surgery to stop hemorrhaging or to prevent infection from retained baby tissue.

Not true!
What is true is you're a fucking dummy.
Go ahead and put up rubbish BS. No one here has any respect for your opinions.
Wait a minute! Were you putting up posts defending Acorn?
Were you also claiming Zimmerman's "cheap gun" recoiled and caused the injuries to his face? Some people are just born losers. Always on the losing end of the debate.

Last edited:
I'm all for PP. Each year tens of thousands of negro and American indian babies won't have to live in fucking shitholes all their short lives and suck of the 'Maker's teat and be able to claim the only time they had anything to eat they didn't fucking rob was when they were in prison.
GO PP!

Only 3% of what they do is abortions, and well they can't do an abortion without a woman wanting one. What gets me is why are these women needing abortions, Unprotected SEX, which leads to HIV, Cervical CA and other VD's.
And abortions lead to a higher risk of breast cancer.

That bogus claim has been completed and utterly debunked!

Abortion and Breast Cancer Risk | Susan G. Komen®

Introduction: Research clearly shows abortion (also called induced abortion) does not increase the risk of breast cancer. Since 2003, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) have agreed the scientific evidence does not support a link between abortion and breast cancer [1-2]. The NCI and ACOG routinely review the evidence on this topic (most recently in 2010 and 2013, respectively) and continue to agree there is no link between abortion and breast cancer [3]. - See more at:

Abortion and Breast Cancer Risk | Susan G. Komen®
Several medical centers disagree with you.

Medical Groups Recognizing Link

Your partisan religious website lacks credibility.
Hardly. Since the majority of Hospitals and Medical centers in the country were founded by Christian churches.

Only 3% of what they do is abortions, and well they can't do an abortion without a woman wanting one. What gets me is why are these women needing abortions, Unprotected SEX, which leads to HIV, Cervical CA and other VD's.

That's been debunked. Is Abortion Linked to Breast Cancer?

But women who have had an abortion are 2.3 times more likely to get cervical cancer.

Cervical Cancer risk factors: What are the risk factors for cervical cancer?

Having multiple full-term pregnancies

Women who have had 3 or more full-term pregnancies have an increased risk of developing cervical cancer. No one really knows why this is true. One theory is that these women had to have had unprotected intercourse to get pregnant, so they may have had more exposure to HPV. Also, studies have pointed to hormonal changes during pregnancy as possibly making women more susceptible to HPV infection or cancer growth. Another thought is that pregnant women might have weaker immune systems, allowing for HPV infection and cancer growth.

That's from the National Cancer Society....nothing about abortions being a risk factor.

Other sources say otherwise. Expand your mind and knowledge. Support the evil, that is your choice but stop trying to sell me on the evil, I'm not buying into it. They are the most innocent of all....and you kill them.

I think the National Cancer Society knows more of what it's talking about then a bunch of pro-life bloggers trying to scare women.

The OP is yet another example of why Liberals love science - especially forensic science in this case. Sadly, some states have defunded Planned Parenthood based on these dishonorable NaziCon lies. The rightwing war on women continues.
The war is on Planned Parenthood. Nobody buys the war on women shit anymore.

When your war involves our uterus' - then it's a war on women.

Pure hyperbole.....POLLY WANT A CRACKER......SQUAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more crackers for you - Polly is getting too fat on propaganda so hush your squawking.

That's been debunked. Is Abortion Linked to Breast Cancer?

But women who have had an abortion are 2.3 times more likely to get cervical cancer.

Women who have had 3 or more full-term pregnancies have an increased risk of developing cervical cancer. No one really knows why this is true. One theory is that these women had to have had unprotected intercourse to get pregnant, so they may have had more exposure to HPV. Also, studies have pointed to hormonal changes during pregnancy as possibly making women more susceptible to HPV infection or cancer growth. Another thought is that pregnant women might have weaker immune systems, allowing for HPV infection and cancer growth.

That's from the National Cancer Society....nothing about abortions being a risk factor.

Other sources say otherwise. Expand your mind and knowledge. Support the evil, that is your choice but stop trying to sell me on the evil, I'm not buying into it. They are the most innocent of all....and you kill them.

I think the National Cancer Society knows more of what it's talking about then a bunch of pro-life bloggers trying to scare women.

So do other sources but you used one to fit your baby murdering agenda. I see Planned Parenthood's lame attempt to prove the videos are "heavily edited" fell flat on it's face as the firm they hired confirms the audio wasn't touched. Better luck next time :)

If it's an unwanted tenant, it can be evicted.

No, it cant as the mother gave permission for the sperm to enter in like 98% of the cases. Too late if you change you mind, heartless bastards.

Of course it can.

My uterus is my property and no one elses. You can, of course, take it in yourself if you feel it to be so important but you can not force me to keep it in residence against my will.

No, your uterus being your 'property' does not allow you to do whatever the hell you want, like selling it, for example.

And no, cannot kill that baby without being a heartless shit-stain.

You can donate it or any organ, or your whole body if you choose. You can give part or your liver or a kidney to save a life. You can give blood or even donate stem cells and bone marrow.

You donate your womb to the fetus to grow to maturity till birth. You donate your body and time to care for the fetus. Or you can refuse and kill the fetus, or cause its termination. Once it is not viable you have to have it removed before it becomes toxic.

Even the church approved rhythm method has its risk and is responsible for killing off embryos

Is the Rhythm Method – "the only method of birth control condoned by the Catholic Church" – responsible for "massive embryonic death"?

Pope approved condoms back in 2010

Yep, and none of that contradicts what I said. You cannot sell parts of your own body, so no, you do not and never had complete control over it.

Depends where in the world you are.

The OP is yet another example of why Liberals love science - especially forensic science in this case. Sadly, some states have defunded Planned Parenthood based on these dishonorable NaziCon lies. The rightwing war on women continues.

Don't you know? Moonbats ...they are the only ones that own all the worlds women's uteus.

And speak for all of them.

I don't know who you're speaking of but I own only my own uterus, and it's my choice as to whether or not I want a tenant in it. You folks seem to think you have a right to manage every women's uterus. You do not. Mind your own instead.

No more crackers for you - Polly is getting too fat on propaganda so hush your squawking.

Don't you know? Moonbats ...they are the only ones that own all the worlds women's uteus.

I don't know who you're speaking of but I own only my own uterus, and it's my choice as to whether or not I want a tenant in it. You folks seem to think you have a right to manage every women's uterus. You do not. Mind your own instead.

If you don't want a tenant use protection and don't use murder as an eviction tool

So do other sources but you used one to fit your baby murdering agenda. I see Planned Parenthood's lame attempt to prove the videos are "heavily edited" fell flat on it's face as the firm they hired confirms the audio wasn't touched. Better luck next time :)

I used the National Cancer Society because it is well regarded for it's cancer research and doesn't have a dog in the abortion business. Can you say the same for your "other sources"?

If you don't want a tenant use protection and don't use murder as an eviction tool
What the fuck? Protection doesn't always work, rape happens, incest, people run into financial difficulties mid pregnancy, find defects... Pro life nut.

It's no more murder than evicting a person onto the streets where they may or may not survive. If you feel so strongly about it - offer up your own uterus or start campaigning for research and money into helping unwanted blastocysts, zygotes, embryos and fetus' - and don't forget the fertility clinics while you're at it.

I used the National Cancer Society because it is well regarded for it's cancer research and doesn't have a dog in the abortion business. Can you say the same for your "other sources"?
See, the problem is, you'll never be able to convince them, they have a assertion they have to back up, anything against it is liberal propaganda.

Why are you afraid to let a woman know she now has a choice to go to a real OBGYN? One of her choosing through ACA aligned providers.

Mind your own uterus hypocrite.

Oh boy, yeah Planned Parenthood is completely on the level.....NOT!

JEFFERSON CITY, MO, August 27, 2015 – More Planned Parenthood corruption was revealed in a Missouri state Senate hearing Tuesday.

Since the release of undercover videos showing that Planned Parenthood traffics in aborted baby organs, Missouri State Senator Kurt Schaefer headed an investigation of the abortion giant. In hearings this month, revelations exposed several illegal activities of Planned Parenthood and its political and institutional allies.

Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services Director Gail Vasterling avoided answering senate questions and, in one instance, outright refused the senate an answer. Likewise, Missouri University made every effort to prevent the senate investigating committee from obtaining important information.

Why? Because, allegedly, the two institutions conspired to illegally secure a license for Columbia's Planned Parenthood facility to resume chemical abortions, even though the facility did not comply with basic state laws protecting the health of women.

On August 13, Vasterling refused to answer whether Planned Parenthood's newly hired abortionist, Colleen McNicholas, had hospital privileges in Columbia as required by law.

Schaefer accused Vasterling of "withholding information ... from the people of the state of Missouri." He ordered Vasterling to appear again at a hearing on August 25 or be held in contempt.

Vasterling sent Schaefer a letter on August 21, 2015, admitting that an ambulatory surgical center license was issued to the Columbia Planned Parenthood facility even though the facility was not in compliance with the law.

Instead of maintaining the required hospital privileges in Columbia, McNicholas had only limited "refer and follow" privileges with Missouri University Health Care – which doesn't even allow the abortionist to admit or care for patients.

Missouri law states that abortionists must be licensed to perform procedures at a nearby hospital, in order to consistently care for the many women who need additional procedures after an incomplete abortion.

Incomplete abortion is a common complication of chemical abortions. The National Abortion Federation reports that up to ten percent of all chemical abortions require surgery to stop hemorrhaging or to prevent infection from retained baby tissue.

Now isn't that interesting. Goes to show - this whole new legislative trend has nothing to do with what is best for the women or women's health - it is only about ending abortion. The law requires admitting priviledges but the hospitals refuse it to abortion providers. Quite often, they are too afraid of repercussions from pro-life legislators and violent anti-abortion groups.

Time to quit pretending it's about the woman don't you think?

Forum List

Back