Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are Severely Manipulated

PP got caught with their pants down. They should just take their medicine and be aborted from receiving federal and state funding.

PP got caught with their pants down. They should just take their medicine and be aborted from receiving federal and state funding.

That bitch CEO from StemCell is trying to back track and is now saying they never received intact babies. When confronted with what she said in recorded video she clammed up. The secret is out. Defund them

After you and your fellow right wingers were brutally torn to pieces by facts and reality, you respond with this pathetic drivel.

That bitch CEO from StemCell is trying to back track and is now saying they never received intact babies. When confronted with what she said in recorded video she clammed up. The secret is out. Defund them
Of course the lefty bitch will lie. It's what they do.

It is undeniable that the videos are heavily edited with a clear goal and PP is innocent according to state investigations. This is the new Benghazi for you fools.

I'm all for PP. Each year tens of thousands of negro and American indian babies won't have to live in fucking shitholes all their short lives and suck of the 'Maker's teat and be able to claim the only time they had anything to eat they didn't fucking rob was when they were in prison.
GO PP!

Only 3% of what they do is abortions, and well they can't do an abortion without a woman wanting one. What gets me is why are these women needing abortions, Unprotected SEX, which leads to HIV, Cervical CA and other VD's.
And abortions lead to a higher risk of breast cancer.

That bogus claim has been completed and utterly debunked!

Abortion and Breast Cancer Risk | Susan G. Komen®

Introduction: Research clearly shows abortion (also called induced abortion) does not increase the risk of breast cancer. Since 2003, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) have agreed the scientific evidence does not support a link between abortion and breast cancer [1-2]. The NCI and ACOG routinely review the evidence on this topic (most recently in 2010 and 2013, respectively) and continue to agree there is no link between abortion and breast cancer [3]. - See more at:

Abortion and Breast Cancer Risk | Susan G. Komen®
Several medical centers disagree with you.

Medical Groups Recognizing Link

Your partisan religious website lacks credibility.

The biggest problem I have with NaziCons is that they don't admit their dishonorable deeds - often even when caught red-handed.

All Shitting Bull can do is hit "funny" as his thread goes south

It is undeniable that the videos are heavily edited with a clear goal and PP is innocent according to state investigations. This is the new Benghazi for you fools.

Perhaps you missed even the firm PP hired admits the audio HAS NOT been edited? Why of course you did because to admit such blows your (and Murder Inc's) fragile position out of the water.

The anti-choicers got caught in their web of lies. Why can't they just admit it instead of trying to justify their criminal acts?
How many 'redskin' babies are aborted each year?
Perhaps if you allowed your race to increase it's numbers instead of the slow drip of self inflicted genocide your 'people' would have more of a say in what happens in their lives.
It's actually hilarious. The fucking LIBs have become, for political reasons the American Indian and the negro race's 'special needs' caregivers while at the same time encouraging these races to commit self-genocide using PP.
Go fucking figure.
You can't fix stupid.

The anti-choicers got caught in their web of lies. Why can't they just admit it instead of trying to justify their criminal acts?
How many 'redskin' babies are aborted each year?
Perhaps if you allowed your race to increase it's numbers instead of the slow drip of self inflicted genocide your 'people' would have more of a say in what happens in their lives.
It's actually hilarious. The fucking LIBs have become, for political reasons the American Indian and the negro race's 'special needs' caregivers while at the same time encouraging these races to commit self-genocide using PP.
Go fucking figure.
You can't fix stupid.

Wow, is it too hard to stay focused on the thread topic instead of going off on a racist rant?

The biggest problem I have with NaziCons is that they don't admit their dishonorable deeds - often even when caught red-handed.

Its largely irrelevant to them. The most fundamental point to remember about conservatives is this: most don't care if an accusation is accurate.

They care if it feels accurate. They don't need actual evidence to believe. And continue to believe even after actual evidence contradicts them.

Planned parenthood has already been defended to the tune of 61.7 million dollars.

Maybe now women can find real healthcare.

American Indians and negroes use PP as birth control.
They are literally killing off their potential next generations.
If you think it's "racist" to state the obvious count me in.

Planned parenthood has already been defended to the tune of 61.7 million dollars.

Yeah, murdering babies is a left loon's idea of healthcare, go figure
They like the money laundering PP does to help the Democratic Party during election time that's why.

No, it's a woman's choice of exercising her right to choose. Roe v. Wade gives her that right.

They like the money laundering PP does to help the Democratic Party during election time that's why.

Aw, that's probably your biggest concern - supporting those evil Democrats.

No, it's a woman's choice of exercising her right to choose. Roe v. Wade gives her that right.
She can choose. What legit medical center to use that her insurance provider recognizes. Plus free mammograms from their mobile mammogram bus.

Aw, that's probably your biggest concern - supporting those evil Democrats.
No my biggest concern is left wing moonbats viewing poor pregnant women as cattle to the slaughter.

Forum List

Back