Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are Severely Manipulated

It was patently obvious from the outset that those videos were nothing more than an illegal attempt to libel PP.

Unfortunately most people can't spot the editing and the MSM failed to do it's job and research them first.

Of course FauxNoise wasn't going to do that anyway because they have been a proponent of using this kind of vile distortion all along.

But the rest of the media should have known better.

Now I hope that they will be honest enough to promote the truth.

You started with a conclusion, grabbed at anything that supports your conclusion, then came to the conclusion that your original conclusion is the only conclusion.

"Science"

Unlike you I studied the videos and made my own independent findings about the editing of those vile libels against PP.

Now that my findings have been corroborated by 3 different sets of forensic analyses I am expressing my opinion on what a poor job the media did on scrutinizing those videos.

Unfortunately for you it is beyond your meager cognitive skills to comprehend that I didn't conclude anything that hasn't been independently verified.

But as with everything you post, this just reeks of your own ignorance of the OP topic.

Have a nice day.

Bullshit. You started at your own conclusion well before you "did" anything, and now some group paid by PP has gotten the results PP wants. Again, I guess you trust all the stuff Tobacco companies put out about cigarettes, and all the stuff Oil companies put out about AGW.

Kindly refrain from projecting the voices in your head as being what I posted.

TYIA and have a nice day.
You seriously want us to believe you started looking into this topic with an open mind?

lol, no we all know libtards like you better than that.

The OP is yet another example of why Liberals love science - especially forensic science in this case. Sadly, some states have defunded Planned Parenthood based on these dishonorable NaziCon lies. The rightwing war on women continues.
The war is on Planned Parenthood. Nobody buys the war on women shit anymore.

When your war involves our uterus' - then it's a war on women.

Pure hyperbole.....POLLY WANT A CRACKER......SQUAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you know? Moonbats ...they are the only ones that own all the worlds women's uteus.

And speak for all of them.

The OP is yet another example of why Liberals love science - especially forensic science in this case. Sadly, some states have defunded Planned Parenthood based on these dishonorable NaziCon lies. The rightwing war on women continues.

Don't you know? Moonbats they are the only ones that own all the worlds women's uteus.

No, most of conservatives just want people to live responsibly and not murder babies to avoid the consequences of being such sluts.

Don't you know? Moonbats they are the only ones that own all the worlds women's uteus.

No, most of conservatives just want people to live responsibly and not murder babies to avoid the consequences of being such sluts.
Moonbats as in Coyote and the rest of the lib wack jobs :)

Even the supposedly unedited "full" footage is misleadingly altered, experts say.

The undercover Planned Parenthood videos that spurred a congressional investigation were so severely manipulated that they wouldn't hold up in court, according to an analysis by three teams of forensic experts.

Planned Parenthood hired independent research firm Fusion GPS to investigate the validity of the first five "sting" videos released by the Center for Medical Progress, an anti-abortion group.

Glenn Simpson, a partner at the firm and a former Wall Street Journal reporter, assembled three teams of neutral experts to comb through the tapes using special video software. He said the teams found that all of the videos analyzed -- even the supposedly "full," unedited footage the CMP released -- were missing large sections of time and misleadingly altered so that separate conversations appeared to take place in an uninterrupted take. Moreover, the forensic team found that the transcripts CMS released with the videos were frequently erroneous.

"It appears they commit what I would call 'wishful thinking' about what was said," Simpson told reporters Thursday.

More: 'Sting' Videos Of Planned Parenthood Are Totally Manipulated, Forensic Analysis Finds

Using "doctored" videos to advance the anti-choice agenda is dishonorable and misleading.

That's all they have, LIES.

No anti choice person can talk about the subject without lying.

They lie and call a zygote life and a baby.

They lie and say that abortion is murder.

They lie and alter video. They've done it on more than one occasion. That idiot james o'keef tried to lie about PP.

Their lies always get exposed so why do they even try? I guess they believe that Americans are too stupid to see their lies.

Why anyone takes these people seriously is beyond me.

If they have to lie how valid is their point and why should anyone pay any attention to one word they say?

It was patently obvious from the outset that those videos were nothing more than an illegal attempt to libel PP.

Unfortunately most people can't spot the editing and the MSM failed to do it's job and research them first.

Of course FauxNoise wasn't going to do that anyway because they have been a proponent of using this kind of vile distortion all along.

PP should sue their butts.

It's blatant slander and they shouldn't be able to get away with it over and over again.

Sue them so badly that they don't have two pennies to rub together and show anyone who thinks that it's a good idea to slander PP that if you do, you will pay and your organization will be bankrupt.

It's blatant slander and they shouldn't be able to get away with it over and over again.

Sue them so badly that they don't have two pennies to rub together and show anyone who thinks that it's a good idea to slander PP that if you do, you will pay and your organization will be bankrupt.

Actually PP should sue everyone who donated to CMP and was in anyway affiliated with it.

And yes, the perps who created those falsified videos should be charged with deceiving the IRS.

Moonbats as in Coyote and the rest of the lib wack jobs :)

Lol, some times I lose track of my moonbats. :eusa_whistle:

Actually PP should sue everyone who donated to CMP and was in anyway affiliated with it.

And yes, the perps who created those falsified videos should be charged with deceiving the IRS.

Yeah, because some libtard analysts think that documentaries cant be edited, roflmao.

Even the supposedly unedited "full" footage is misleadingly altered, experts say.

The undercover Planned Parenthood videos that spurred a congressional investigation were so severely manipulated that they wouldn't hold up in court, according to an analysis by three teams of forensic experts.

Planned Parenthood hired independent research firm Fusion GPS to investigate the validity of the first five "sting" videos released by the Center for Medical Progress, an anti-abortion group.

Glenn Simpson, a partner at the firm and a former Wall Street Journal reporter, assembled three teams of neutral experts to comb through the tapes using special video software. He said the teams found that all of the videos analyzed -- even the supposedly "full," unedited footage the CMP released -- were missing large sections of time and misleadingly altered so that separate conversations appeared to take place in an uninterrupted take. Moreover, the forensic team found that the transcripts CMS released with the videos were frequently erroneous.

"It appears they commit what I would call 'wishful thinking' about what was said," Simpson told reporters Thursday.

More: 'Sting' Videos Of Planned Parenthood Are Totally Manipulated, Forensic Analysis Finds

Using "doctored" videos to advance the anti-choice agenda is dishonorable and misleading.

They lie and alter video. They've done it on more than one occasion. That idiot james o'keef tried to lie about PP.

Their lies always get exposed so why do they even try? I guess they believe that Americans are too stupid to see their lies.

If they have to lie how valid is their point and why should anyone pay any attention to one word they say?

How is a zygote not life? You can decide it isn't worthy life, but to call it not life is a lie itself.

Abortion is killing, and if you think valued life starts at conception, then calling it murder isn't a lie, it's a title you disagree with.

And so far the only people saying the video was altered is people hired by PP, as I said before, so I guess you also trust Tobacco company funded research, and all Oil company funded reasearch....

Let the 2 minute hate commence.

They exposed some uncomfortable concepts, so of course they have to be destroyed. You can't counter the message without sounding like a ghoul, so you have to attack the messengers.

They exposed some uncomfortable concepts, so of course they have to be destroyed. You can't counter the message without sounding like a ghoul, so you have to attack the messengers.

Denying the evidence that they falsified the videos and deceived the IRS says volumes about your complete and utter lack of any shred of honesty and integrity.

How is a zygote not life? You can decide it isn't worthy life, but to call it not life is a lie itself.

Abortion is killing, and if you think valued life starts at conception, then calling it murder isn't a lie, it's a title you disagree with.

And so far the only people saying the video was altered is people hired by PP, as I said before, so I guess you also trust Tobacco company funded research, and all Oil company funded reasearch....
Yes, love the zygote
or-zygote-stage-through.jpg

Denying the evidence that they falsified the videos and deceived the IRS says volumes about your complete and utter lack of any shred of honesty and integrity.

Well lets see if they actually charge the group with anything then.
So far all you have is PP saying "the people we paid found that CMP was naughty!!!!" and nothing else.

Yes, love the zygote
or-zygote-stage-through.jpg

is it life, or isn't it?

I'm all for PP. Each year tens of thousands of negro and American indian babies won't have to live in fucking shitholes all their short lives and suck of the 'Maker's teat and be able to claim the only time they had anything to eat they didn't fucking rob was when they were in prison.
GO PP!

Only 3% of what they do is abortions, and well they can't do an abortion without a woman wanting one. What gets me is why are these women needing abortions, Unprotected SEX, which leads to HIV, Cervical CA and other VD's.
And abortions lead to a higher risk of breast cancer.

Another lie.

Why do you people keep lying? It doesn't make sense. The lies are easily exposed and you look like you don't know what you're talking about. Which you don't.

You do realize that intelligent people who actually go to reputable sources and find you're lying don't pay much attention to whatever it is you're saying don't you? If not you're really in your own fantasy world.

Abortion, Miscarriage, and Breast Cancer Risk - National Cancer Institute

So now Planned Parenthood thinks they decide what constitutes sexual abuse? Really?

MOBILE, AL, August 27, 2015 -- Alabama officials have cited an Alabama Planned Parenthood facility for not reporting a case involving the possible abuse of a 14-year old girl who had two abortions in a span of four months.

In the annual inspection of Planned Parenthood of Alabama, Inc.'s Mobile location, Department of Public Health officials found that the minor girl had not only had two abortions, but also had two born children. Planned Parenthood officials had not reported any of these facts, including the girl's age, to state officials.

The November 21, 2014 inspection and subsequent report, which refers to the girl as Medical Record 16 (MR #16), was uncovered earlier this month by YellowHammerNews.com. An official with the Department of Public Health told LifeSiteNews that "there was a little bit of an oversight, and [the report] was a bit late in being posted to our website."

According to the report, the clinic "failed to report reasonable suspected abuse or neglect for a minor. This affected MR # 16 and had the potential to affect all patients served by this facility."

As a response to the violations related to the girl, the official explained that the state is requiring "that [the clinic] look at their policies and procedures, and see if there's a need to change how they look at 14-year old patients who present for abortion, and ensure that they report anyone that even possibly might fall into the situation of sexual exploitation."

The official told LifeSiteNews that Planned Parenthood had conducted its own investigation of the girl's background, and determined she was not being abused. The clinic did report the girl's abortions later, after meeting with state officials.

Planned Parenthood fails to report suspected abuse: 14-year-old had two abortions in 4 months

Forum List

Back