Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are Severely Manipulated

Having libtards sucked out of the womb is a net gain for the genepool.

As disgusting, repugnant and barbaric as I think it is I will not do anything to stop complete blithering idiots from disposing of their genetic garbage.

10 Bucks say that Lakoturd's link is absolute bullshit BTW, just like everything else it posts.

It's from Huffpo, nuff said. The Holy Grail of left loon sites...well next to Slate

Yep. And I noticed The HuffingPaintPost failed to mention who these so called independent experts were.

The HuffPo article contains a live link to those "independent experts"...

Really? Who were they?

Since you are showing some signs of literacy - just run your mouse over the article until a little hand with a pointy finger comes up. Then, left-click on it.

As disgusting, repugnant and barbaric as I think it is I will not do anything to stop complete blithering idiots from disposing of their genetic garbage.

10 Bucks say that Lakoturd's link is absolute bullshit BTW, just like everything else it posts.

It's from Huffpo, nuff said. The Holy Grail of left loon sites...well next to Slate

Yep. And I noticed The HuffingPaintPost failed to mention who these so called independent experts were.

Really? Who were they?

Since you are showing some signs of literacy - just run your mouse over the article until a little hand with a pointy finger comes up. Then, left-click on it.

Didnt see any company names.

CMP's David Daleiden announces CMP has thousands of hours of video taken over a 2 1/2 year period and will release them all unedited in response to Planned Parenthood's desperate attempt. Any bets Planned Parenthood paid for this "independent analysis" :rolleyes:

It's going to get worse for PP, wait for it.

Really? Who were they?

Read the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs of the article.

Really? Who were they?

Fusion GPS, ran by a former Wall St Journal reporter, Glenn Simpson, who was tied to smearing Mitt Romney's campaign donors during the election. Who would have guessed? Idiots

No evidence of wrong doing or illegal activity in Planned Parenthood: Massachusettes, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Georgia, South Dakota...the list grows.

Indiana and a couple of others don't participate in a donor program, next time be sure to mention that. Eh?

CMP's David Daleiden announces CMP has thousands of hours of video taken over a 2 1/2 year period and will release them all unedited in response to Planned Parenthood's desperate attempt. Any bets Planned Parenthood paid for this "independent analysis" :rolleyes:

13 states have spent countless tax dollars on investigating PP and failed to uncover any evidence of wrong doing. I wouldn't count on it.

13 states have spent countless tax dollars on investigating PP and failed to uncover any evidence of wrong doing. I wouldn't count on it.

They are evil and people that support them are just as evil. You support abortion you're just as bad as the ones doing the deed. Count on it

Just to show how mindless some of these people are in their hate (and how illogical the bandwagon is): Bobby Jindal ordered an investigation (paid for by tax dollars) however neither of the two clinics in his state even do abortions.

They are evil and people that support them are just as evil. You support abortion you're just as bad as the ones doing the deed. Count on it

It's my body, my choice. You and the gubment need to butt out.

Shitting Bull links to planned parenthood - who confirms that they are blameless. the center for medical progress, an abortion group, and HuffingGlue - the DNC controlled "news" portal..

ROFL

Next up, Hitler was a great guy, with links to Aryan Nations to prove it...

Fucking Commies, stupidest creatures on the planet.

Since the first video, it has been noted that it was manipulated. Being it was done with hidden camera in some cases, they did not have permission to video or publish those they were trying to trick into saying certain things that they could splice together for their purposes.

You could take the bible and cut and paste the words to sound more like some manifesto of evil.

The CMP used actors to make propaganda videos.

Several states that investigated and found no wrong doing by PP. Only three states even allow fetal tissue donation. When tissue get to places like stemexpress they can sell tissue to other labs, but PP does not. The amount of tissue from an aborted fetus is tiny so yes the tissue is highly sought by many medical labs, and there might be bidding or lottery system to acquire it, but that is not done by PP.

Most tissue become waste or incinerated. Not all women in the three states that can donate even agree to donate their tissue.

CMP is being investigated

You'll never be able to lie your way out of this.

I know that you leftist see lying as the answer to everything, but you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

You got caught.

Since the first video, it has been noted that it was manipulated. Being it was done with hidden camera in some cases, they did not have permission to video or publish those they were trying to trick into saying certain things that they could splice together for their purposes.

You could take the bible and cut and paste the words to sound more like some manifesto of evil.

The CMP used actors to make propaganda videos.

Several states that investigated and found no wrong doing by PP. Only three states even allow fetal tissue donation. When tissue get to places like stemexpress they can sell tissue to other labs, but PP does not. The amount of tissue from an aborted fetus is tiny so yes the tissue is highly sought by many medical labs, and there might be bidding or lottery system to acquire it, but that is not done by PP.

Most tissue become waste or incinerated. Not all women in the three states that can donate even agree to donate their tissue.

CMP is being investigated

You'll never be able to lie your way out of this.

I know that you leftist see lying as the answer to everything, but you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

You got caught.

What has she lied about?

Nah, I don't think I will. What's your plan?

Incorporation.

Incorporation.

LMAO that was stupid. PP got caught, they were sloppy and greedy and got caught. Defund them, they are not needed anyway since you left loons got your precious ObunglesCare

What has she lied about?

The ghouls got caught. You think that slander and libel against those who caught them selling the organs of their victims will make others love abortion as you do.

It won't. Abortion lost favor decades ago. Anyone with a knowledge of biology is forced to admit what abortion is, the killing of human offspring. Abortion support has dropped steadily since the 90's already. Now the main ghouls get caught selling the organs of their victims, giving the impression that the kill babies for a profit.

You'll never recover. Slander the ones who caught you all you like, you'll never recover.

Forum List

Back