Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are Severely Manipulated

Now and then that is true, not sure what the stats are on those, but I'm sure it happens. I mean if the woman does not want the baby, let her get the abortion as soon as she knows. I am not for back street abortions.

Is abortion legal in Iran? I don't mean forced abortion on Jews and Christians, but can a Muslim woman like you get an abortion legally?

I'm all for PP. Each year tens of thousands of negro and American indian babies won't have to live in fucking shitholes all their short lives and suck of the 'Maker's teat and be able to claim the only time they had anything to eat they didn't fucking rob was when they were in prison.
GO PP!

Only 3% of what they do is abortions, and well they can't do an abortion without a woman wanting one. What gets me is why are these women needing abortions, Unprotected SEX, which leads to HIV, Cervical CA and other VD's.
And abortions lead to a higher risk of breast cancer.

And down the road to a lot of mental issues and depression. The ghouls don't tell the girls that though, it might upset the profit margin
The breast cancer claim is bullshit, as shown, and the other claims you put forward need evidence.

Even the supposedly unedited "full" footage is misleadingly altered, experts say.

The undercover Planned Parenthood videos that spurred a congressional investigation were so severely manipulated that they wouldn't hold up in court, according to an analysis by three teams of forensic experts.

Planned Parenthood hired independent research firm Fusion GPS to investigate the validity of the first five "sting" videos released by the Center for Medical Progress, an anti-abortion group.

Glenn Simpson, a partner at the firm and a former Wall Street Journal reporter, assembled three teams of neutral experts to comb through the tapes using special video software. He said the teams found that all of the videos analyzed -- even the supposedly "full," unedited footage the CMP released -- were missing large sections of time and misleadingly altered so that separate conversations appeared to take place in an uninterrupted take. Moreover, the forensic team found that the transcripts CMS released with the videos were frequently erroneous.

"It appears they commit what I would call 'wishful thinking' about what was said," Simpson told reporters Thursday.

More: 'Sting' Videos Of Planned Parenthood Are Totally Manipulated, Forensic Analysis Finds

Using "doctored" videos to advance the anti-choice agenda is dishonorable and misleading.
When they have to doctor their videos, they don't really have an honor to stand on.

Yeah, those edited videos appealing to uneducated right wingers.

We get it, you think you can lie your way out of it.

I'm just pointing out that the only ones who will believe you are other Soros Hate Drones.

America saw the videos, they know what Planned ParentGhouls did.

You got caught. Lies from the usual suspects are too little, too late.

I'm just pointing out that the only ones who will believe you are other Soros Hate Drones.

If anyone's the liar, it's you. I'm not lieing, it is obvious they are heavily edited. Soros hate drones? What are you ranting about now? Yes, Americans saw the edited videos, can't help the stupidity of people who don't understand the importance of fetal tissue.

Forensic science must be an ugly thing to a NaziCon. So sad...

[
When they have to doctor their videos, they don't really have an honor to stand on.

Good luck at getting America to unsee the videos of the Ghouls selling the body parts of their victims.

Ever hear that a picture is worth a thousand leftist lies?

It's true, what has been seen can't become unseen and America was repulsed by it

After reading the complete OP once again - I am convinced that these dishonorable people belong in prison. It really is disgusting how they manipulated reality.

If anyone's the liar, it's you. I'm not lieing, it is obvious they are heavily edited.

Well of course, just because Planned Organsales admitted they did it and claimed it was handling fees is no reason that your lies now should be suspect..

If you just lie enough, reality will change...

Soros hate drones? What are you ranting about now? Yes, Americans saw the edited videos, can't help the stupidity of people who don't understand the importance of fetal tissue.

Of course they did. who are they going to believe, Planned Babyslaughter or their lying eyes?

You know, instead of wasting your time lying in a discussion forum, you should be selling your stock in the abortion mills and body sales shops....

If anyone's the liar, it's you. I'm not lieing, it is obvious they are heavily edited.

Well of course, just because Planned Organsales admitted they did it and claimed it was handling fees is no reason that your lies now should be suspect..

If you just lie enough, reality will change...

Soros hate drones? What are you ranting about now? Yes, Americans saw the edited videos, can't help the stupidity of people who don't understand the importance of fetal tissue.

Of course they did. who are they going to believe, Planned Babyslaughter or their lying eyes?

You know, instead of wasting your time lying in a discussion forum, you should be selling your stock in the abortion mills and body sales shops....
What the hell? You're the drone, your spouting talking points with no basis in reality. Planned organ sales? Oh dear god.. I'm lieing? Hey, idiot, it's undeniable the videos are edited, you're the liar. Oh shit, fetuses are babies now. SAVE THE ZYGOTES.

More from the OP:

The videos show Planned Parenthood doctors discussing the donation of fetal tissue after abortions -- a legal practice. But the CMP edited the videos into episodes that make it look as though Planned Parenthood is selling fetal parts for profit and changing abortion methods to deliver intact specimens. The family planning provider strongly denies both charges, and five separate state investigations into Planned Parenthood have cleared the organization of any wrongdoing.

Simpson said his team of experts found that the subtitles in the videos do not correspond to the actual dialogue, and that the CMP may have simply invented parts of the conversation when the recordings were too low-quality to determine what was really being said. In one case, the video indicates that a technician said, "It's a baby." But those words cannot actually be heard in the video -- the segment consists of incomprehensible background chatter.

"In our view, CMP created the purported statement, 'It's a baby,' either through transcription error or intentional fabrication," Simpson wrote in the report.

Planned Parenthood sent the report to both chambers of Congress as Republicans escalate their attacks on the family planning provider. In addition to launching an investigation into Planned Parenthood, Republicans are using the videos to justify stripping the organization of federal funding -- and some GOP lawmakers are even threatening to shut down the federal government over the issue.

The Fusion GPS report warned that Congress cannot rely on any of the CMP's videos, including the so-called "full footage," in its investigation, because they are so distorted. "The manipulation of the videos does mean they have no evidentiary value in a legal context and cannot be relied upon for any official inquiries unless supplemented by CMP’s original material and forensic authentication that this material is supplied in unaltered form," Simpson wrote.

Dawn Laguens, executive vice president of Planned Parenthood, told reporters Thursday that fetal tissue donation is only an option at 1 percent of Planned Parenthood health centers around the country, and is "critically important for lifesaving medical research." In light of the new report on the heavily edited videos, the family planning organization is considering legal action against the CMP, Laguens said.

"Certainly, these findings raise additional questions for us, and I think everyone, about the methods that are being used by the so-called Center for Medical Progress to try to entrap us and make a story out of something that actually isn't there," she said.

Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards sent a letter to Congress along with the Fusion GPS report, detailing her organization's compliance with the laws governing fetal tissue donation. She said affiliates receive no more than a $60 reimbursement per specimen, which covers the costs of transporting and preserving the tissue. She added that sometimes doctors will make "clinical adjustments" during an abortion procedure to preserve the fetal tissue if a woman requests that it be donated, but said that such adjustments do not affect the safety or well-being of the patient.

A 1993 law, which was supported by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and many other Republicans, explicitly allows for the kinds of reimbursements Planned Parenthood claims it receives.

It's true, what has been seen can't become unseen and America was repulsed by it

The lies the ghouls cook up are so absurd.

{Planned Parenthood has countered that it donates the tissue for scientific research and receives only reimbursement for its expenses, which is legal. The group also says it helps people donate tissue "with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards," according to a statement from spokesman Eric Ferrero.}
Planned Parenthood exec, fetal body parts in video - CNN.com

For a month they have admitted they got caught, but that they were only charging fees to cover costs.

Now the foul scum have decided to go for the full monte and just spew outrageous lies.

Nunh UHN - the videos that we confirmed were ALL LIES and faked - but if they aren't we're just covering costs by selling human organs..

Fucking scum.

After reading the complete OP once again - I am convinced that these dishonorable people belong in prison. It really is disgusting how they manipulated reality.

You have an IQ of 12 at best and spew leftist idiocy.

Planned Organsales got caught red handed - you can't lie your way out of it.

Forum List

Back