Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are Severely Manipulated

You will never convince the American public that PP isn't a money hungry, part selling, baby killing machine. You'll never convince them that the Congressional hearings, where nurses testified that live babies were being dissected, aren't true. The people here who kept insisting that only zygotes were being aborted were indicative of the American public. Now that they have learned the truth, they realize that PP is 21 Century butchery that needs to be stopped. Besides Obamacare takes care of "women's health" now. No need for abortion mills.

You rabid anti-abortionists do not represent the American Public. You only represent a small subset of the population. America is evenly divided on the topic and individual rights cannot be violated by people like you.
Baby murder is not a right and these are partial birth abortions. Your butcher shop is going down!

Where is the evidence? All of these investigations....no indictments...

How does the funding for ghoul work look?

Hmmm?

You must have misunderstood the question.

Where is the evidence?

So you really think that in the Age of Shitcago politics reigning in DC that lack of an indictment means there is no evidence?

Seriously?

:cranky:

Actually, I'm trying to keep it simple for you - I'm not asking about indictment, I'm asking for actual evidence? Republican investigation after investigation has failed to produce any. So...where is it?

Now and then that is true, not sure what the stats are on those, but I'm sure it happens. I mean if the woman does not want the baby, let her get the abortion as soon as she knows. I am not for back street abortions.

Is abortion legal in Iran? I don't mean forced abortion on Jews and Christians, but can a Muslim woman like you get an abortion legally?

Don't be stupid. They don't have forced abortions on anyone. It's illegal in Iran.

Except to save the life of the woman

This may be splitting hairs in the view some, but one could say that the Catholic church also allows for abortion in the case of threat to a mothers life. How it works is that they do what is necessary to save the mother, and if the child dies in the process, it is viewed as unfortunate and the loss of an innocent life, but the procedure is not banned or prevented. If the child can survive whatever they think might kill it when trying to save the mothers life the Catholic church allows.

The church simply refuses to agree to doctors deliberately killing the child from the start, i.e. murdering the child to se the mom.

Hmmm?

Where is the evidence?

So you really think that in the Age of Shitcago politics reigning in DC that lack of an indictment means there is no evidence?

Seriously?

Actually, I'm trying to keep it simple for you - I'm not asking about indictment, I'm asking for actual evidence? Republican investigation after investigation has failed to produce any. So...where is it?

So videos with the employees of PP talking about doing this horrid stuff is not evidence in your view?

With a conscience like that you must sleep well at night.

The OP is yet another example of why Liberals love science - especially forensic science in this case. Sadly, some states have defunded Planned Parenthood based on these dishonorable NaziCon lies. The rightwing war on women continues.
The war is on Planned Parenthood. Nobody buys the war on women shit anymore.

The OP is yet another example of why Liberals love science - especially forensic science in this case. Sadly, some states have defunded Planned Parenthood based on these dishonorable NaziCon lies. The rightwing war on women continues.

Really? I know a lot of women who do! I also know a lot of men who do!

2Pt1F.gif

Click on chart to enlarge.

Hmmm?

Where is the evidence?

Seriously?

So videos with the employees of PP talking about doing this horrid stuff is not evidence in your view?

It has nothing to do with conscience, but with ascertaining the truth. If the evidence points towards the videos being significantly edited, then I can't take them seriously.

When your war involves our uterus' - then it's a war on women.

Just radical liberals. Where do you think baby republicans come from? Ha ha.

Just radical liberals. Where do you think baby republicans come from? Ha ha.

A petri dish?

Hmmm?

Where is the evidence?

Seriously?

It has nothing to do with conscience, but with ascertaining the truth. If the evidence points towards the videos being significantly edited, then I can't take them seriously.
Oh blow off. You could be standing in the room while the taping of the interview went on and you'd be in here claiming it's all edited. You libs have no credibility.

No harm will come to your uterus.

Now and then that is true, not sure what the stats are on those, but I'm sure it happens. I mean if the woman does not want the baby, let her get the abortion as soon as she knows. I am not for back street abortions.

Is abortion legal in Iran? I don't mean forced abortion on Jews and Christians, but can a Muslim woman like you get an abortion legally?

Don't be stupid. They don't have forced abortions on anyone. It's illegal in Iran.

Except to save the life of the woman

This may be splitting hairs in the view some, but one could say that the Catholic church also allows for abortion in the case of threat to a mothers life. How it works is that they do what is necessary to save the mother, and if the child dies in the process, it is viewed as unfortunate and the loss of an innocent life, but the procedure is not banned or prevented. If the child can survive whatever they think might kill it when trying to save the mothers life the Catholic church allows.

The church simply refuses to agree to doctors deliberately killing the child from the start, i.e. murdering the child to se the mom.

Yet a pope actually wrote on the methods promoting birth control and abortions in the 1200's

Abortions became taboo because of the black death when half the population was killed off

Bible permits abortion and birth control.

The current pope has come out for condom use

Women have a right to control their own body, and she has to decide if an abortion is the right option for her.

Where is the evidence?

Seriously?

Oh blow off. You could be standing in the room while the taping of the interview went on and you'd be in here claiming it's all edit. You limbs have no credibility.

So...evidence points to videos being edited. You: **** the evidence!

cf4ecff19343b94f5911cd5c3ad8bf631493b898f3d8cd7c19a937bd46c204f7.jpg

No harm will come to your uterus.

It's my personal property, not yours.

Hmmm?

Where is the evidence?

Seriously?

And what neutral objective source analyzed the videos and determined that?

Seriously?

Oh blow off. You could be standing in the room while the taping of the interview went on and you'd be in here claiming it's all edit. You limbs have no credibility.

So...evidence points to videos being edited. You: **** the evidence!

What evidence points to the videos being edited?

When tens of millions of women are killed in the womb, it is a war on women. You're just whining about it.

Forum List

Back