Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are Severely Manipulated

The OP is yet another example of why Liberals love science - especially forensic science in this case. Sadly, some states have defunded Planned Parenthood based on these dishonorable NaziCon lies. The rightwing war on women continues.
The war is on Planned Parenthood. Nobody buys the war on women shit anymore.

Really? I know a lot of women who do! I also know a lot of men who do!
Just radical liberals. Where do you think baby republicans come from? Ha ha.

A petri dish?
No, that would be your brain, and it was a corrupted sample to boot.

The OP is yet another example of why Liberals love science - especially forensic science in this case. Sadly, some states have defunded Planned Parenthood based on these dishonorable NaziCon lies. The rightwing war on women continues.

When your war involves our uterus' - then it's a war on women.
No harm will come to your uterus.

It's my personal property, not yours.

The baby is not your property.

You must have misunderstood the question.

Where is the evidence?

So you really think that in the Age of Shitcago politics reigning in DC that lack of an indictment means there is no evidence?

Seriously?

:cranky:

Actually, I'm trying to keep it simple for you - I'm not asking about indictment, I'm asking for actual evidence? Republican investigation after investigation has failed to produce any. So...where is it?

So videos with the employees of PP talking about doing this horrid stuff is not evidence in your view?

With a conscience like that you must sleep well at night.

It has nothing to do with conscience, but with ascertaining the truth. If the evidence points towards the videos being significantly edited, then I can't take them seriously.

And what neutral objective source analyzed the videos and determined that?

An independent company. Has anyone examined the videos and determined they have not been edited?

Actually, I'm trying to keep it simple for you - I'm not asking about indictment, I'm asking for actual evidence? Republican investigation after investigation has failed to produce any. So...where is it?

So videos with the employees of PP talking about doing this horrid stuff is not evidence in your view?

It has nothing to do with conscience, but with ascertaining the truth. If the evidence points towards the videos being significantly edited, then I can't take them seriously.
Oh blow off. You could be standing in the room while the taping of the interview went on and you'd be in here claiming it's all edit. You limbs have no credibility.

So...evidence points to videos being edited. You: **** the evidence!

What evidence points to the videos being edited?

Read the OP.

You must have misunderstood the question.

Where is the evidence?

So you really think that in the Age of Shitcago politics reigning in DC that lack of an indictment means there is no evidence?

Seriously?

Oh blow off. You could be standing in the room while the taping of the interview went on and you'd be in here claiming it's all edited. You libs have no credibility.

No, they don't and whats even more amazing is that they don't even have a clue they have no credibility.

On another thread another libtard actually argued that one can have legal residency, without being in the country legally. lol. So like how do they buy or rent that residence without fraudulent paperwork and fraudulent ID's? Silence, lol.

If it's an unwanted tenant, it can be evicted.

Seriously?

An independent company. Has anyone examined the videos and determined they have not been edited?

What independent company? One that does regular work for the libtard disinformation system?

No thank you. The reaction of the libtards tells me it is entirely legit or they wouldn't waste their money on bribing judges to order the videos withheld from the public.

No, it cant as the mother gave permission for the sperm to enter in like 98% of the cases. Too late if you change you mind, heartless bastards.

What independent company? One that does regular work for the libtard disinformation system?

Does it?

No thank you. The reaction of the libtards tells me it is entirely legit or they wouldn't waste their money on bribing judges to order the videos withheld from the public.

Do you have evidence any judges were bribed or is this just another typical retardican lie?

Oh blow off. You could be standing in the room while the taping of the interview went on and you'd be in here claiming it's all edit. You limbs have no credibility.

Read the OP.

That shit about some libtards declaring the video tampered with?

OMG, you don't have a clue do you?

roflmao

Does it?

Do you have evidence any judges were bribed or is this just another typical retardican lie?

Yeah, Kelo is one....no rational mind could spit out that bullshit unless they got paid off.

No, it cant as the mother gave permission for the sperm to enter in like 98% of the cases. Too late if you change you mind, heartless bastards.

Of course it can.

My uterus is my property and no one elses. You can, of course, take it in yourself if you feel it to be so important but you can not force me to keep it in residence against my will.

Read the OP.

roflmao

Oh those silly retardicans...:lol:

You guys are so cute :)

Does it?

Yeah, Kelo is one....no rational mind could spit out that bullshit unless they got paid off.

Translation: I got no evidence.

Yet a pope actually wrote on the methods promoting birth control and abortions in the 1200's

Abortions became taboo because of the black death when half the population was killed off

Yeah, and you got that from your Magic 8 Ball? Or did someone survey people in the Middle Ages to get that notion?

Bible permits abortion and birth control.

Um, no it doesn't and the text in Leviticus often used to assert that is actually on a different topic. But I don't want to put words in your mouth; what texts are you referring to?

The current pope has come out for condom use

No, he has not. There have long been exceptions to allow condom use and the pill.

Women have a right to control their own body, and she has to decide if an abortion is the right option for her.

No, neither women nor men have the right to control their bodies in all cases. That is an urban myth. We have always had laws that prevent us from taking various drugs, from selling our own organs, engaging in prostitution, or that required us to go into the military for a draft.

Of course it can.

My uterus is my property and no one elses. You can, of course, take it in yourself if you feel it to be so important but you can not force me to keep it in residence against my will.

No, your uterus being your 'property' does not allow you to do whatever the hell you want, like selling it, for example.

And no, cannot kill that baby without being a heartless shit-stain.

Read the OP.

roflmao

Oh those silly retardicans...:lol:

You guys are so cute :)

Lol, the libtard resorts to libtard strategy 2, ridicule and declare a win, then pretend to laugh.

lol

Does it?

Translation; you are a stupid shit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/abortion-planned-parenthood-videos.html?_r=0
Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video
Media Calls Out Deceptively Edited Video Claiming To Show Planned Parenthood "Selling Aborted Baby Parts"
Forensic Analysis Shows the Real Planned Parenthood Scandal Is the Videos Themselves

Does it?

Translation; you are a stupid shit.

Still no evidence :lol:

Forum List

Back