Forensics of Michelle Field's Bruised Arm in Lewandowski Case!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Forensics of Michelle Field's Bruised Arm in Lewandowski Case

Above is the celebrated self photo of Michelle Fields bruised arm. I invite forensic experts to analyze the pattern of the bruises. I am not a forensic expert, but there are a few questions I have for those who are.

In the complaint taken by the Jupiter Police Department, officer Marc Bujnowski says that he observed the bruises on 29 March, 2016. Correction, the notice to appear was issued on the 29th of March, the evidence was seen on 18 March.

This is Ms Fields left arm. It is alleged that Mr. Lewandowski grabbed her with his right hand, causing the bruises. He is alleged to have grabbed the left arm from behind and to the left of Ms Fields. My questions for the forensic experts on bruising are:

1. The biggest, bruise appears to be highest up on the arm, while the smallest seems to be lowest. There appears to be a bruise for each of four fingers. Is this typical bruising for a grab?

2. If typical, does it indicate that the hand doing the bruising had the forefinger on the upper part of the arm, and the pinky on the lower part of the arm?

3. Is the grip in a reasonable position for the right hand of a person, approaching from behind, to grab the left arm of a person in front of them?

4. Could the bruises be self inflicted?

My amateur expectations of the answers, done with a few geometrical exercises with a lady neighbor, are that the positioning of the bruises are consistent with both a grab from behind, right hand to left arm, and self inflicted bruises, right hand to left arm.

Measurement of the spacing of the bruises might give an indication if they are consistent with the hand size of either Mr. Lewandowski or Michelle Fields. But, that is unclear, because there is spacing between the individual bruises.

Some have suggested that because Ms Fields was wearing a jacket, the bruises are unusually distinct; that a jacket would blur the bruises into a single mark. I would like forensic experts to opine on that possibility.

©2016 by Dean Weingarten: Permission to share is granted when this notice and link are included.
Link to Gun Watch

Police officers often have to analyze bruises, especially in domestic violence cases. Seeing those....and seeing how briefly she was grabbed....plus a coat being on the arm....I'm skeptical. For those to be made through a coat....I'd have guessed it was a much longer grab and squeeze. 8-10 seconds. A bruise is just dead blood and to make one that clear with each finger visible....a long hard squeeze would be necessary. The pinky especially. It's a small weak finger.

**I also have trained 10 years in Brazilian Jiujitsu....which is ground fighting/submission grappling. Many women train at our gym. Myself...and them...go through 2 hour classes of intense grappling, grabbing and twisting arms, etc etc. And bruises usually don't appear...and when they do...it's usually small and a single point from a blunt contact like a knee or elbow jamming into a muscle.

The bruises in that image...in my experience....would need FAR more than the brief pull he did to her.

I'm VERY skeptical of this image.

Some women bruise easily but I'm calling BS. You just watch her non-reaction a couple seconds after. She is casually walking away looking at her cellphone. This is such a crock but leave it to our watchdog media to blow it up into a National tragedy.

CeyrJLLWIAA80v6.jpg:large

wonder if the police analyzed the bruise and the video BEFORE they chose to bring charges?

you would THINK that they would have done so???

Yup, looks like old Michelle was bitten and thrown to the floor by these stills!

blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

Police officers often have to analyze bruises, especially in domestic violence cases. Seeing those....and seeing how briefly she was grabbed....plus a coat being on the arm....I'm skeptical. For those to be made through a coat....I'd have guessed it was a much longer grab and squeeze. 8-10 seconds. A bruise is just dead blood and to make one that clear with each finger visible....a long hard squeeze would be necessary. The pinky especially. It's a small weak finger.

**I also have trained 10 years in Brazilian Jiujitsu....which is ground fighting/submission grappling. Many women train at our gym. Myself...and them...go through 2 hour classes of intense grappling, grabbing and twisting arms, etc etc. And bruises usually don't appear...and when they do...it's usually small and a single point from a blunt contact like a knee or elbow jamming into a muscle.

The bruises in that image...in my experience....would need FAR more than the brief pull he did to her.

so, you are implying the police analyzed the bruise and saw what you claim, and then chose to bring the case to the DA to prosecute???

:rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong, I would not have brought this to the police if i were her and this incident has been blown out of proportion....mainly because the campaign manager lied outright, and said he never touched her initially, which lead to her boss believing trumpers and not her, which lead to her resigning etc etc etc....which lead to her filing charges.... but if the campaign manager had simply told the truth and said he was sorry, but he knew she went outside of where she should have been and was just trying to stop her.....

hind sight is 20/20 i suppose....

Yeah I'm calling BS also. But....she's getting paid big $$$ from the media and the inevitable "trauma" lawsuit against Trump's campaign.

God I hate our society sometimes.

so, you are implying the police analyzed the bruise and saw what you claim, and then chose to bring the case to the DA to prosecute???

Dont get me wrong, I would not have brought this to the police if i were her and this incident has been blown out of proportion....mainly because the campaign manager lied outright, and said he never touched her initially, which lead to her boss believing trumpers and not her, which lead to her resigning etc etc etc....which lead to her filing charges.... but if the campaign manager had simply told the truth and said he was sorry, but he knew she went outside of where she should have been and was just trying to stop her.....

You don't need to analyze this to bring the charge. He did touch her which fits the minimum for this offense. Bruise or no bruise they charge is legal.

SOMEONE with a lot of influence contacted a mayor and got the police chief to order that charge.

Don't know who in Florida would have that kind of power and also want to harm Trump's campaign (UH HUM....Jeb and Rubio).

This is so obvious what happened.

Jeb (Former FL Governor) and Rubio (FL senator) contacted the local mayor and powers in that city and said "You want some sweetheart treatment in Tallahassee for your city??? Make the charge."

Disgusting.

You don't need to analyze this to bring the charge. He did touch her which fits the minimum for this offense. Bruise or no bruise they charge is legal.

SOMEONE with a lot of influence contacted a mayor and got the police chief to order that charge.

Don't know who in Florida would have that kind of power and also want to harm Trump's campaign (UH HUM....Jeb and Rubio).

This is so obvious what happened.

Jeb (Former FL Governor) and Rubio (FL senator) contacted the local mayor and powers in that city and said "You want some sweetheart treatment in Tallahassee for your city??? Make the charge."

Disgusting.
FIRST you say with or without bruises ''he broke the law'' and the police would charge him from the video evidence without the bruise...

THEN you go in to all this conspracy theory stuff that says someone HIGH UP got them to bring charges....???

WHICH is it?

It's kind of an interesting case; specifically the precedence it could set. I mean if this goes through then I could be charged with assault if say some chick started grabbing my husband's arm and I pulled her away from him. Not sure I agree with this premise.

Forum List

Back