forget Fetterman, Dr Oz was captivating!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

forget Fetterman, Dr Oz was captivating!​

So was this guy........

2Txi0y.gif

Try hitting a stair climber instead of blaming Dr. Oz for your weight problems.
I'm satisfied with my weight, thank you. Right wing politicians are scam artists. Oz with his magic weight loss pill, Huckabee with his cinnamon bun cure for diabetes, and of course there is trump.

Certainly not even democrats would insinuate that Fetterman is a viable candidate

He's a more "viable candidate" than the conman he's running against. You seem to think that someone needs to be in perfect health to run. He's recovering. Strokes don't affect your mind, they affect motor and communications skills. Mental acuity is not affected.

The level of general knowledge among conservatives is shockingly lacking. You people don't know even simple basic things about health, welfare or well being.

He's a more "viable candidate" than the conman he's running against. You seem to think that someone needs to be in perfect health to run. He's recovering. Strokes don't affect your mind, they affect motor and communications skills. Mental acuity is not affected.

The level of general knowledge among conservatives is shockingly lacking. You people don't know even simple basic things about health, welfare or well being.

America used to be about pride and values. Now, the leftist vermin have made America about lowered expectations.

I hope that next time you need a doctor, you get one as competent at medicine as Festerman is at public speaking, which is a bona fide skill necessary for a Senator. We'll see how confident you are then.

America used to be about pride and values. Now, the leftist vermin have made America about lowered expectations.

I hope that next time you need a doctor, you get one as competent at medicine as Festerman is at public speaking, which is a bona fide skill necessary for a Senator. We'll see how confident you are then.
sy63dyxsvcw91.gif

Well, no. Public speaking might help a candidate get elected, but it has little to do with the actual work required of an elected politician.

Forum List

Back