forgot the words

senile - too old to be trusted with the running and security of the country - give him a rocking chair.

Does Donald Trump Know the National Anthem Lyrics? President Sings Part of Song At College Football Championship

genius ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do you know it word for word? I don't.

neither one of us is the POTUS on national television standing in front of several cameras with the entire country EXPECTING us to know our National Anthem word for word .

Make America Great Again - teach Shitforbrains the words to our NA !

But wait................Trump just told us all that he's "like really smart" and "a stable genius". If he's all that, why doesn't he know the words to the NA?

But wait................Trump just told us all that he's "like really smart" and "a stable genius". If he's all that, why doesn't he know the words to the NA?

because he' a senile old bastard who needs to keep reminding himself how smart he is - nobody else is going to.

Yeah, if you watch the video, its pretty obvious Trump was lost. He doesn't know the words.

Jesus Christ, who are his handlers? If the Prez is going on national TV, make the fuck sure he knows the words to the National Anthem he has made such a fake outraged issue over!

Yeah, if you watch the video, its pretty obvious Trump was lost. He doesn't know the words.

Jesus Christ, who are his handlers? If the Prez is going on national TV, make the fuck sure he knows the words to the National Anthem he has made such a fake outraged issue over!

Hate to tell you G5000, but if his current Chief of Staff is unable to teach him anything or get him to act presidential, there is no hope for anyone to do so.

Trump ignores everyone who isn't fawning over him. And, you can't correct him because he thinks he's the smartest person in the room.

Or just stand stoically for the duration. Mr ADD probably can't keep still that long.

Hate to tell you G5000, but if his current Chief of Staff is unable to teach him anything or get him to act presidential, there is no hope for anyone to do so.

Trump ignores everyone who isn't fawning over him. And, you can't correct him because he thinks he's the smartest person in the room.
Well, they weren't singing about him, so I can understand how the Emperor's mind would wander.

the ultimate kneel during the NA .. forget the words

MENTAL KNEELING !!

They had to keep the players locked up in the locker room during the national anthem, so the Emperor wouldn't be embarrassed by kneelers.

Too bad. He would have had an excuse for forgetting the words to the Star Spangled Banner.

"I was so mad I couldn't speak!"

senile - too old to be trusted with the running and security of the country - give him a rocking chair.

Does Donald Trump Know the National Anthem Lyrics? President Sings Part of Song At College Football Championship

genius ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have you forgotten so much of it that were you amid a stadium full of people singing it, you couldn't keep up? I suspect not. Am I giving you too much benefit of the doubt in doing so?

genius ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

neither one of us is the POTUS on national television standing in front of several cameras with the entire country EXPECTING us to know our National Anthem word for word .

Make America Great Again - teach Shitforbrains the words to our NA !
Or better yet, tell him not to sing it. Bad enough when the pros do it. (Last night's anthem was really good though)

genius ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have you forgotten so much of it that were you amid a stadium full of people singing it, you couldn't keep up? I suspect not. Am I giving you too much benefit of the doubt in doing so?
I'd be half a syllable behind from past "twilight's last gleaming"
I know America the Beautiful though. Does that count?

They had to keep the players locked up in the locker room during the national anthem, so the Emperor wouldn't be embarrassed by kneelers.

Too bad. He would have had an excuse for forgetting the words to the Star Spangled Banner.

"I was so mad I couldn't speak!"
He would have been forced to leave. Remember Pence being ordered to leave that game earlier this year in a huff?

genius ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'd be half a syllable behind from past "twilight's last gleaming"
In this context, yes, because that song, though widely known and often taught to children, isn't performed nearly as often; thus forgetting it is considerably easier. That you remember it and not the Star Spangled Banner attests more to the nature and extent to which you learned each song than it does to diminishment of your faculties.

Forum List

Back