Forgotten 1937 Photos of Antarctica Expose the Climate Change Myth

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“A study using a whaler’s forgotten aerial photos from 1937 shows East Antarctica’s ice has been stable and even grown, despite some early signs of weakening. . . . Using hundreds of old aerial photographs dating back to 1937, combined with modern computer technology, researchers have tracked the evolution of glaciers in East Antarctica. This area, which spans approximately 2,000 kilometers of coastline, contains as much ice as the entire Greenland Ice Sheet. By comparing the historical aerial photos with modern satellite data, researchers determined the glaciers’ movement and changes in size, revealing that the ice has not only remained stable but also grown slightly over the last 85 years, partly due to increased snowfall. . . . Compared to modern data, the ice flow speeds are unchanged. While some glaciers have thinned over shorter intermediate periods of 10-20 years, they have remained stable or grown slightly in the long term, indicating a system in balance.”

West Antarctica has been adding ice mass for many decades. The climate Nazis have been saying that East Antarctica was falling apart and losing ice mass, inferring that Antarctica was melting. None of that is true. Antarctica is growing as ice. We are in an inter-glacier time period. And the glaciers will return. In healthier climates, dinosaurs lived in Antarctica and northern Alaska. What the climate crisis people are pushing, a reduction in atmospheric CO2, would destroy life. Somehow fitting for communists. Europe has already wasted over $1 trillion on the climate lie and had no real income growth for a decade. Just like Joe Biden has no citizen income growth for his term.

It’s time to put the climate Nazis to rest.

More About the Study

• Compared to modern data, the ice flow speeds are unchanged. While some glaciers have thinned over shorter intermediate periods of 10-20 years, they have remained stable or grown slightly in the long term, indicating a system in balance.
~S~

I would prefer a warmer world. Although I need it so I can drive to the snow during the winter.
Hopefully the democrats can keep most the USA pretty warm and keep the ski slopes open.

Are they lowering the temperature world wide or can they be more selective.

90 million years ago antartica was a rainforest. They found plant and animal remains under the ice showing it was once a thriving landscape.

Course 90 million years ago we didn't have coal plants and gas cars. Course there weren't humans around either but no one speaks of that.

Just like much of the Sahara desert used to be a rainforest as well tens of millions of years ago.

When I was a kid in school 40 years ago we learned all about climate change and how earth has been changing for billions of years and continued to change. I dont understand where this idea of the earth has been static for 8 billion years but all of the sudden it's changing its climate and it's our fault.

Forum List

Back