Former Bush Aid: Palin 'Not Competent' Enough for Fox News

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Former Bush Aid: Palin 'Not Competent' Enough for Fox News

Kaili Joy Gray
March 8, 2013

<snip>

Of course, if you've been an adviser to George Dubya, you are perhaps uniquely qualified to spot incompetence from your house. And we can all agree that the half-term governor, who could not even handle an interview with Katie Couric—Katie freakin' Couric, ladies and gentlemen—is certainly incompetent. But Fox's decision to pay her a whopping $15.85 per word does not exactly speak to Fox's competence either. And then, lest we forget, there's the convention itself, where the universal incompetence of the conservative movement will be suited up and on full display later this month.

Best part of all? Pretty sure Matthew Dowd was serious when he said that.

And we care what some unknown says about someone who isn't running for any office and isnt in any office why, exactly?

I don't think that she is competent enough to be a public servant, but she's competent enough to write for NewsCorp. I mean, who isn't?

I don't think that she is competent enough to be a public servant, but she's competent enough to write for NewsCorp. I mean, who isn't?

Anyone who works at MSNBC where shirt and shoes are required but facts are not.

Anyone who works at MSNBC where shirt and shoes are required but facts are not.

they don't let people wear sandals at MSNBC?

Anyway, I didn't limit my critique to the Fox News wing of NewsCorp. Ever seen that show Brickleberry?

#ShitNoOneCaresAbout

Interesting! Rightwingers on this M/B have finally caught up to what lefties have known all along -- Sarah Palin is an irrelevant, inconsequential, POS.
But consider, last year Palin was the conservative darling that gave the keystone speech at CPAC, one year later rightwingers think she's "#ShitNoOneCaresAbout" and someone who gets filed under "don't give a dam.". This year, CPAC is giving two Keystone speakers that kiss of death assignment -- Ted Cruz and Paul Ryan. Is CPAC the Republican party's way of easing their fringies out the door?

OMG, and she's speaking at CPAC...but Christie wasn't invited...or McConnell...

Forum List

Back