Former CDC director just said that YOUR tax dollars funded the creation of COVID and Fauci lied about it to cover his ass.

For Biden to have allowed this to have happened under his admin is just another reason he should be impeached

I know it's easy to just blame it all on Fauci -- but still, the buck always stop with the man in charge....

When did Biden know about this or did he order it?

For Biden to have allowed this to have happened under his admin is just another reason he should be impeached

I know it's easy to just blame it all on Fauci -- but still, the buck always stop with the man in charge....

No, no. This is Obama's baby. He paid for it, He un-banned gain of function.

And there it is folks.

Game, set, match.

Lock him up.

Not impeached or we get VP Kamali Tamale as the new POTUS. Just wait until the next election bonanza when we get Hillary for POTUS!

LOL....It looks like the dem maleficence chickens coming home are running out of places to roost.

Maybe the dems should open up a annex.....or quite blowing that damn whistle. :laughing0301:

That's pretty amazing for free ranging chickens! What's he feeding them, Crack Cocaine?

Wasn't exactly a high visibility point involved on that one.:dunno:

OK, let me explain it for you:

Anyone in their right mind and/or not blind sighted by an eclipsing political bias should have already known that Jan. 6th wasn't an insurrection - just as they should have known Fauci is a complete crook.

I mean, if it's May of 2020? Fine. You get a mulligan. Maybe even summer time.

Anyone who didn't know by the autumn was imbibing the kool aid.

OK, let me explain it for you:

Anyone in their right mind and/or not blind sighted by an eclipsing political bias should have already known that Jan. 6th wasn't an insurrection - just as they should have known Fauci is a complete crook.

I mean, if it's May of 2020? Fine. You get a mulligan. Maybe even summer time.

Anyone who didn't know by the autumn was imbibing the kool aid.
That is the weakest link, I've ever heard, to worm Jan 6 into a conversation, almost like trying to derail your own thread, OP.
WGA-Consulting-696x367.jpg

Forum List

Back