Former Chief of DHS: Trump acted like a third grader when briefed on Hurricane Florence

Uh-huh, another fired anti-Trumper is butthurt.
Looking for a job in an anti American administration.
Is that your go-to assumption any time a former official criticizes Trump?

Yeah, pretty much. Anyone who claims he acts childlike has zero credibility. He does act like a New Yorker. That's what they do.

But the rest is hyperbolic bullshit by a butthurt bureau chief. I could care less what those corrupt peicks have to say.
What makes this guy butthurt exactly?

Apparently Trump did not give a shit about the loss of life from Florence but was instead focused on like a 9 year old on things irrelevant about the hurricane. Not a surprising story really. I mean if this was Bush instead I would think “wow, I didn’t know he was THAT dumb.” But with Trump? This sounds like him.

The former DHS chief said the interaction occurred during a 2018 briefing.

"We had Hurricane Florence bearing down on the United States, it was coming towards the Carolinas on the coast," he said. "We were briefing the president on the damage we expected and also our concerns about significant loss of life if he didn't tell Americans to evacuate."

Mr Taylor said initially he thought the president was intently studying the storm, and described him studying a foam board where pictures of the hurricane and its projected path were hanging.

"Then he turned to me and said 'I've got a question' ... 'do the hurricanes always spin this direction?'" Mr Taylor said. "He meant counter clockwise, that's called the Coriolis effect."

He claimed the president then followed up asking if that was why water in Australian toilets flow opposite of those in the US.“
How sad and desperate are you that you have to go back to an incident from TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO? And to make it laughable you are hanging on a he said she said conversation.

Yeah, pretty much. Anyone who claims he acts childlike has zero credibility. He does act like a New Yorker. That's what they do.

But the rest is hyperbolic bullshit by a butthurt bureau chief. I could care less what those corrupt peicks have to say.

He got fired. Duh

He got fired. Duh
You idiots are just making that shit up. You never even heard of the guy before lol. Hell, Trump himself claimed in a Tweet he didn’t even know who this guy was. This guy was even a former Trump ally.

Apparently Trump did not give a shit about the loss of life from Florence but was instead focused on like a 9 year old on things irrelevant about the hurricane. Not a surprising story really. I mean if this was Bush instead I would think “wow, I didn’t know he was THAT dumb.” But with Trump? This sounds like him.

"We had Hurricane Florence bearing down on the United States, it was coming towards the Carolinas on the coast," he said. "We were briefing the president on the damage we expected and also our concerns about significant loss of life if he didn't tell Americans to evacuate."

Mr Taylor said initially he thought the president was intently studying the storm, and described him studying a foam board where pictures of the hurricane and its projected path were hanging.

"Then he turned to me and said 'I've got a question' ... 'do the hurricanes always spin this direction?'" Mr Taylor said. "He meant counter clockwise, that's called the Coriolis effect."

He claimed the president then followed up asking if that was why water in Australian toilets flow opposite of those in the US.“
How sad and desperate are you that you have to go back to an incident from TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO? And to make it laughable you are hanging on a he said she said conversation.
Sorry gramps. Someone has to point out that the president has the mind of an 8 year old, two years ago or not.

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!!

Describing Taylor as the former DHS chief, is a total fucking LIE. He was "chief of staff" for former DHS secretary Neilsen. No wonder why no one ever heard of this opportunistic freak. This is just more FAKE news from the lsm.

To be fair, the direction of rotation thing is interesting, but most have enough curiosity to discover that explanation as a young child.

I would bet if you did a man on the street interviews, 8 out of 10 couldn't answer why hurricanes spin the way they do.

Let's put a face to this opportunistic freak.

taylor.jpg

Can anyone recall seeing him before?

To be fair, the direction of rotation thing is interesting, but most have enough curiosity to discover that explanation as a young child.

I would bet if you did a man on the street interviews, 8 out of 10 couldn't answer why hurricanes spin the way they do.

I'm sure it's comforting for you to know Trump is as dumb as 8 out of 10 random people on the street.

I'm sure it's comforting for you to know Trump is as dumb as 8 out of 10 random people on the street.

Most people know weather happens, few can tell you why. That is in no way a indicator of intelligence, it's a lack of knowledge. Tell me commie, do you know anyone who knows everything about everything? I always told my soldiers and employees that the only dumb question is one that is not asked.

Trump was trying to be kind and asking questions of this self absorbed blow hard who obviously thought that he better, smarter than everyone else. Trump just faking being interested in listening to this idiot. ALL business people ask questions and try to sound interested in what idiots are saying--my guess poor Trump got tired of this idiot running his mouth with a bunch of unimportant information. Hurricane coming this way...what else do you need to know.

Most people know weather happens, few can tell you why. That is in no way a indicator of intelligence, it's a lack of knowledge. Tell me commie, do you know anyone who knows everything about everything? I always told my soldiers and employees that the only dumb question is one that is not asked.

I'm sorry, but I expect a POTUS to be smarter and better informed than just some random person on the street. It's sad that you don't.

Trump was trying to be kind and asking questions of this self absorbed blow hard who obviously thought that he better, smarter than everyone else. Trump just faking being interested in listening to this idiot. ALL business people ask questions and try to sound interested in what idiots are saying--my guess poor Trump got tired of this idiot running his mouth with a bunch of unimportant information. Hurricane coming this way...what else do you need to know.

You could be partially right. Trump might have been pretending to be interested because we know he is only interested in himself.

Trump has people around him from many varying views. He himself has his own. Progs are like the Borg. If Obama took a shit, Susan Rice three thousand miles away wiped her ass. A lot of behind the scenes nastiness can take with people like that. And it has over the years.

But even a third grader wouldn’t make the connection with Australian toilets.

Of course they would. I did, and I remember my daughter asking about toilet rotation thing at about that age. I guess the difference is that Trump was raised by a nanny whose job was to keep the kid happy and quiet instead of a loving parent who was more interested in stimulating a young mind.
So much hate ...........and yet no legitimate complaint. Talk about childish....

I saw an interview this morning in which Taylor (a Republican) described a meeting they had with Trump where they warned him about an incoming storm and suggested that he initiate evacuation procedures.

Trump said, "I saw a picture with a guy wearing a MAGA hat at a Wal Mart, and they quoted him saying he was going to ride it out. That's what Trump supporters do. So no evacuation".

Stunned, Taylor didn't know what to say. That's when a Trump staffer leaned in and said, "Mr. President, a couple of these states are red states, and if too many people die it could hurt you come election day."

Trump then changed his mind. His staffer knew which button to push, fortunately.

This is a damaged child in the White House.

I saw an interview this morning in which Taylor (a Republican) described a meeting they had with Trump where they warned him about an incoming storm and suggested that he initiate evacuation procedures.

Trump said, "I saw a picture with a guy wearing a MAGA hat at a Wal Mart, and they quoted him saying he was going to ride it out. That's what Trump supporters do. So no evacuation".

Stunned, Taylor didn't know what to say. That's when a Trump staffer leaned in and said, "Mr. President, a couple of these states are red states, and if too many people die it could hurt you come election day."

Trump then changed his mind. His staffer knew which button to push.

Sounds like one of those made up tales.

Trump then changed his mind. His staffer knew which button to push.

Sounds like one of those made up tales.
Only to obedient Trumpsters.

I'm sorry, but I expect a POTUS to be smarter and better informed than just some random person on the street. It's sad that you don't.

Yet you take the word of a nobody looking for his 15 minutes. If he was ever in a briefing, he was no more than a fly on the wall. And you do that eagerly because it confirms your bias. BTW isn't that the purpose of briefing the president, so he can be informed?

Trump then changed his mind. His staffer knew which button to push, fortunately.

ROFLMFAO, "that's what republicans do"???????????? Need I remind you of Katrina and all the commies that refused to evacuate N.O.? A shit load got the ultimate darwin award.

Forum List

Back