Former Clinton volunteer blasts Navy Seal Ryan's widow on Twitter, gets himself fired

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If you embarass your employer on social media, there can be consequences.

Look up the word, snowflakes.

Ex-Clinton volunteer fired over shocking tweet about Navy SEAL widow

"Dan Grilo responded to a tweet by a Los Angeles Times reporter about Congress applauding her, by writing, "Sorry, Owens' wife, you're not helping yourself or your husband's memory by standing there and clapping like an idiot. Trump just used you."

YOU'RE FIRED.

1)you might not be human if you didn't cry with her
2) you might be missing your funny bone if you didn't belt out a laugh when hearing that guy got fired.

This should be a case study for moron snowflakes, and ANYONE for that matter.

If you are NOT self employed, and you embarass your employer on social media, you risk being FIRED.

He got one part right. Trump definitely used her.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Good. Dan Grilo is a piece of shit and deserves to be fired. Disgusting human being.

*One awful person says an awful thing to a widower*

Board: All liberals are fascists and degenerates and need to be wiped off of the planet. Not up for debate.

If I had a dollar for every scapegoat that people threw up just so they could bash the left again.

Yes, Grillo is a shitty person. No he doesn't represent the entirety of the left. Chill out.

Good you don't like the President fine you want to trash and insult the President also fine you insult the wife of a solider who just lost her husband you are an off the charts asshole who deserves to be fired.

When are they going to fire Michael Moore for saying she was used as a "F-U" and when are they going to fire angry and incoherent Bill Maher for calling her a "stooge"? Maybe if the pressure builds up enough.

When are they going to fire Michael Moore for saying she was used as a "F-U" and when are they going to fire angry and incoherent Bill Maher for calling her a "stooge"? Maybe if the pressure builds up enough.

Fire Michael Moore from what? From his own production company, "DOG EAT DOG FILMS"?

I am not trying to be a smart alec, but Michael Moore is not going to fire himself.

Maher has been fired before for saying stupid shit on NETWORK TV, but I doubt HBO does.

Board: All liberals are fascists and degenerates and need to be wiped off of the planet. Not up for debate.

If I had a dollar for every scapegoat that people threw up just so they could bash the left again.

Yes, Grillo is a shitty person. No he doesn't represent the entirety of the left. Chill out.

So you disagree with the tactics of the left to paint all conservatives as racists. That's good to know.

So you disagree with the tactics of the left to paint all conservatives as racists. That's good to know.

I do disagree with that. I don't paint an entire group as one thing because it's a characteristic of a small minority of said group.

Forum List

Back