Former CNN Host Sued For Calling Nick Sandmann's Face 'Punchable' In Now-Deleted Tweet

You actually think people can be sued for opinions huh.

Oh and didja notice your link to Media In Pajamas has no source?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Jits is a tosser. Sue me!

I'd like to say here that I've never seen a more punchable post than the OP in this thread.

I'd like to say that, but it would be lying since I've seen his other threads.
Washington DC liberal media is a detriment to our Constitution and our nation. You would have to have actual journalism to understand this.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Jits is a tosser. Sue me!

I'd like to say here that I've never seen a more punchable post than the OP in this thread.

I'd like to say that, but it would be lying since I've seen his other threads.
Washington DC liberal media is a detriment to our Constitution and our nation. You would have to have actual journalism to understand this.

Once AGAIN ----- what does any of this inchoate drivel have to do with the thread?

Hey dumb shit, SANDMAN WON. Your precious CNN caved, and by YOUR sides standards, admitted guilt. You now look like the total fool we all called you months ago. Now pogo will cry for months.

Hey dumb shit, SANDMAN WON. Your precious CNN caved, and by YOUR sides standards, admitted guilt. You now look like the total fool we all called you months ago. Now pogo will cry for months.

"Sandman" "won" ----- what? By the way, might want to learn how to spell.

Yeah sorry Twinkles but an unsourced piece in Pajama Media claiming Sandmann is suing over a frickin' tweet, isn't "winning".

All I know that happened "months ago" --- almost a year now --- is that I challenged anyone to show any evidence of libel. Never got a single example. Zero.

Yeah sorry Twinkles but an unsourced piece in Pajama Media claiming Sandmann is suing over a frickin' tweet, isn't "winning".

All I know that happened "months ago" --- almost a year now --- is that I challenged anyone to show any evidence of libel. Never got a single example. Zero.
There are no spelling errors there stupid. You would be wrong again you proven lying jackass. You claimed this suit would be summarily dismissed and Sandman would get nothing. Wrong and wrong. Seems there was evidence or CNN wouldn’t have caved. So stick your lies up your ass and run off with your tail between your legs. Source this..:fu:

Probably about $200M.

How much did you make last year?

There are no spelling errors there stupid. You would be wrong again you proven lying jackass. You claimed this suit would be summarily dismissed and Sandman would get nothing. Wrong and wrong. Seems there was evidence or CNN wouldn’t have caved. So stick your lies up your ass and run off with your tail between your legs. Source this..:fu:

Number one, the name is Sandmann. TWO Ns. It's right there in the fucking link in the post you quoted, dumb shit.

Number two, this thread isn't even about CNN.

Number one, the name is Sandmann. TWO Ns. It's right there in the fucking link in the post you quoted, dumb shit.

Yes, it is about CNN also. The lying fake news slandering CNN.

Probably about $200M.

Linkie?

Wasn't even your claiim, was it.

Hahahah! Nitpicking an extra ‘N’ because he’s getting his ass handed to him and can’t refute anything. By the way illiterate, the letters CNN are in the thread title. As in former CNN host. It’s over. You lost. Again. Try not to cry too much.

It appears to be about Tweeter according to YOUR OWN OP.

Some dood sends a tweet; some shyster sues over it, according to Pajama-wearing media that can't give a source. Where do you see a "CNN" in any of that?

upload_2020-1-8_20-20-15.jpeg

As Part Of Settlement With Nick Sandmann, CNN Hosts Must Wear MAGA Hats During All Broadcasts

Hahahah! Nitpicking an extra ‘N’ because he’s getting his ass handed to him and can’t refute anything. By the way illiterate, the letters CNN are in the thread title. As in former CNN host. It’s over. You lost. Again. Try not to cry too much.

"CNN" is in the thread title because that title is written by a moron who thinks he can float an Ass-ociation Fallacy and get away with it unchallenged.

His OWN LINK shows a tweet that bears no indication of any "CNN".

It appears to be about Tweeter according to YOUR OWN OP.

Some dood sends a tweet; some shyster sues over it, according to Pajama-wearing media that can't give a source. Where do you see a "CNN" in any of that?
All part of the same fake news, lying, slander riddled media. CNN hired him.

Too bad they didnt know about a few of the small fish on this board who have said the same thing

Wouldn't matter. You can't "sue" over fucking opinions.

You can file one but it'll be laughed out of court and the filing attorneys probably sanctioned.

Fer fuxsake if you could sue any time somebody proffered an insult, Doornail Rump would never get his ass out of the courtroom.

Forum List

Back