Former DC homicide commander stunned autopsy wasn't ordered on Scalia

Funny......

Liberals demanded 50 autopsies be done on thug Mike Brown in Ferguson and hitched about those autopsies for 2 years.

But a conservative SCOTUS judge is found dead with a pillow over his head....conveniently in the home stretch of a leftist president????

Nah....fuck it...all looks legit.

Mike Brown wasn't a 79 year old man with high blood pressure.

And he damn sure didn't go hunting and eat a big steak before he died.

Funny......

Liberals demanded 50 autopsies be done on thug Mike Brown in Ferguson and hitched about those autopsies for 2 years.

But a conservative SCOTUS judge is found dead with a pillow over his head....conveniently in the home stretch of a leftist president????

Right. His death was far less questionable.

This SCOTUS judge was found lying coffin style in his bed...pajamas and sheets not wrinkled...with a pillow over his face. And he happens to be a staunch conservative...in a 5-4 conservative court...in the final year of a radical liberal presidency.

Putin and Stalin would admire such...um...fortunate turns of events. Sorry. I don't buy this turd sandwich.

Apparently in Texas autopsies aren't mandatory. So if you want to off someone, do it in Texas.

Autopsies aren't "mandatory" anywhere in the US in cases where there's no suspicion of foul play, or infectous diseases.

Scalia's family made the call to not perform an autopsy. Are you suggesting that their wishes be ignored?

Funny......

This SCOTUS judge was found lying coffin style in his bed...pajamas and sheets not wrinkled...with a pillow over his face. And he happens to be a staunch conservative...in a 5-4 conservative court...in the final year of a radical liberal presidency.

Putin and Stalin would admire such...um...fortunate turns of events. Sorry. I don't buy this turd sandwich.

What about an obese 79 year old man with a history of heart trouble dying in his sleep do you find so worthy of batshit?

Are the police in Texas so incompetent that they couldn't recognize foul play? Are cops really that dumb?

Scalia was obese and one month from his 80th birthday. He'd had several dozen oysters and beers the night before.

Funny......

What about an obese 79 year old man with a history of heart trouble dying in his sleep do you find so worthy of batshit?

Are the police in Texas so incompetent that they couldn't recognize foul play? Are cops really that dumb?
* poignant pause

Former DC Homicide Commander: 'Stunned autopsy wasn't ordered' for Justice Scalia...

Yeah well join the crowd. Only morons or those who have something to gain from the most conservative justice dying don't give a shit if an autopsy was done.
Just like a RWr talk about family values until the family does something you don't like.
Sometimes family's wishes are superseded by policy. Especially that which is contractual. I don't know if that's the case with SC justices but, if not, it should be.

Former DC Homicide Commander: 'Stunned autopsy wasn't ordered' for Justice Scalia...

Yeah well join the crowd. Only morons or those who have something to gain from the most conservative justice dying don't give a shit if an autopsy was done.
Just like a RWr talk about family values until the family does something you don't like.
Sometimes family's wishes are superseded by policy. Especially that which is contractual. I don't know if that's the case with SC justices but, if not, it should be.

And this wasn't one of those cases. As there was no sign of foul play. With the man's doctor affirming that he was in relatively poor health with a history of heart problems.

Remember, no law enforcement agency is required to disprove whatever hapless batshit you can possibly imagine. They're required to investigate the actual circumstances of his death. And they have.

They found nothing you're insinuating.

And this wasn't one of those cases. As there was no sign of foul play. With the man's doctor affirming that he was in relatively poor health with a history of heart problems.

Remember, no law enforcement agency is required to disprove whatever hapless batshit you can possibly imagine. They're required to investigate the actual circumstances of his death. And they have.

I insinuated nothing beyond something that should be procedural due to the uniqueness and public impact of the man's job.

I insinuated nothing beyond something that should be procedural due to the uniqueness and public impact of the man's job.

So 'If you want to off somebody, do it in Texas' doesn't at all insinuate that Scalia was 'offed by somebody' in Texas.

Really?

So 'If you want to off somebody, do it in Texas' doesn't at all insinuate that Scalia was 'offed by somebody' in Texas.

Really?
I was being facetious. I thought my particular use of the word 'off' made that obvious.

Really?
I was being facetious. I thought my particular use of the word 'off' made that obvious.

Not really, no.

The family was told to shut up while some of them are still alive.

conspiracy.jpg

Interesting that JFK died in Texas and in spite of the more than obvious cause of death, an autopsy was performed.

Interesting that JFK died in Texas and in spite of the more than obvious cause of death, an autopsy was performed.

Interesting that you claim not to be insinuating any conspiracy.....but you keep insinuating a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back