Former Defense Secr. says trump wanted to launch missiles into Mexico

There was a witness. When approached by NBC news, trump said "No Comment."
OK. What witness? And how trustworthy are they? Suppose this hearsay is actually TRUE. So? We ACTUALY took out terrorist targets using missiles from drones, so what's the big woop somebody floated an idea to target cartel leaders the same way? Actually, it sounds bloody brilliant.

CRUCIAL QUOTE​

“He is an unprincipled person who, given his self-interest, should not be in the position of public service,” Esper says of Trump in his memoir, quoted by the New York Times.

And the repub party is drooling over the prospects that this man is their Presidential candidate in 2024. REALLY?
Without evidence this is hard to accept as fact and even if he did ask about it, he didn't order it.

Personally the drug cartels should be declared terrorist organizations, which they are, and as such should be destroyed to the greatest extent possible using whatever conventional resources are available.

We should do the same in the US with the gangs that do their bidding and peddle their poison,

You MAGA nuts must have organisms over Pootin killing women and children. You deserve a degenerate like trump.

CRUCIAL QUOTE​

“He is an unprincipled person who, given his self-interest, should not be in the position of public service,” Esper says of Trump in his memoir, quoted by the New York Times.

And the repub party is drooling over the prospects that this man is their Presidential candidate in 2024. REALLY?
"Trump, who was displeased by drug trafficking across the U.S.-Mexico border, asked at least twice about “quietly” shooting Patriot missiles—which are surface-to-air weapons—into Mexico and then denying responsibility"

What shocked me most about Trump after he won is how incredibly stupid he is. I really did not imagine how stupid this man was or is.

Definitely should have militarily invaded to get rid of the drug gangs, stop the inflow of illegal invaders, eliminate some of the corruption, etc. Mexico is not as corrupt as Ukraine in government and business, but almost as bad. A wall was symbolically a good idea, but silly since you must attack the problem to solve the problem.

OK. What witness? And how trustworthy are they? Suppose this hearsay is actually TRUE. So? We ACTUALY took out terrorist targets using missiles from drones, so what's the big woop somebody floated an idea to target cartel leaders the same way? Actually, it sounds bloody brilliant.
so what's the big woop somebody floated an idea to target cartel leaders the same way? Actually, it sounds bloody brilliant.

Worked in Clear and Present Danger.

Re-elect trump and watch him launch missiles like Pootin....read the quote again, Sherlock.

CRUCIAL QUOTE​

Re-elect Obama's former V.P. and see what y'all get.

What is wrong with targeting Mexican drug cartels smuggling either locally or Chinese manufactured drugs with EXTREEM PREDIJICE? Love it! Because selling foreign manufactured narcotics deserves all the violence heaped upon it. Because that's where this George Floyd killing SHIT is coming from.

Why do libs have a problem with taking out drug labs that are producing the poison that is killing millions of Americans every day?

Particularly since the drug lords and cartels wouldn't even know what hit them or who hit them.

It would be easy enough to blame their fellow mobsters.

I don't know if the story is true, but it shows how President Trump was unafraid to think outside the box.

Someone's releasing a book, right? Am I right? How did I know that? It's becoming predictable...

Indict the criminal Obama administration for the murder of a U.S. Border patrol Officer who was killed by a Op-Fast/Furious weapon and then come back and tell me what you think Trump wanted to do.

Forum List

Back