Former Democrat Darling/Presidential hopeful convicted of fraud, faces 20 years in prison.

Now they need to bring Gavin Newsome up on charges.....That will take care of the dem's future for good and all. ;)

No one on the left touted him as the next President.
Those of you on the alt-right did. Another "look over here" snipe hunting moment for y'all. :)
Stelter isn't on the left?

Ana Navarro isn't on the left?

Joy Reid isn't on the left?

A plethora of leftist moron slobbering all over the convicted felon....

One of the gold standards of the left…hero of the demafascist propaganda…but like all the demafascist he’s a fraud…amd actual fraud

Stelter isn't on the left?

Ana Navarro isn't on the left?

Joy Reid isn't on the left?

A plethora of leftist moron slobbering all over the convicted felon....

Well outside of Stelter, no one else was actually fronting Avenatti for President. And I didn't hear Stelter say a whole lot about him after this tweet.
You can feel free to rub yourself as raw as you'd like, but it's no different than I were to suggest that those on the right supported the My Pillow guy
running for President. :) Snowballs in hell have a better chance.

One of the gold standards of the left…hero of the demafascist propaganda…but like all the demafascist he’s a fraud…amd actual fraud

At one time recently, he was 'golden' to the left.

True story.

Avenati was never a "Dem Darling" and lots of people are "hopefulls.

Fuck him
hahaa he was paraded around on all the dembot propagandist networks…you all adored him…even used this fraudster to attack a judge

Instead, we got Bi-Dung!
Maybe they should have installed Avenatti instead. We might be a tad better off.

Forum List

Back