Former Fox News guest charged with exploiting her mom

I'd say that in order to be a political whore for any party likely requires some defective social disorder.

That said, those who promote more government and/or gun control are certainly either stupid and nefarious.

I would be far likely to believe or agree with just about anything MTG says than I would be with AOC. I can't see how anyone else would see differently.
Your first sentence, definitely true.
Second sentence, not necessarily. All people are fearful of something and looke for something to alay their fears. Some want governement to take care of all, on somebody else's dime, if possible, and are mearly reactive to what they were not raised with and do not understand. Stupid is probably not it, but sheer ignorance is certainly a factor, though both often have the same effect, or appearance. I like ignorant people, far better. One on one, you can educate and ignorant person, while stupid is to the bone and not much to be done about it but be wary.

Not my state, but I really thought the Dems in that state were going to deal with that before and at her first re-election. Guess that shows how much I know about politics and the people of that city and state. Go figure. Now she is in place, firmly. They got what they actually want, and we will just have to put up with her in the national parade of fools.

Stop lying troll.
Not lying. People like Hannity and Tucker are their darling superstars, not because they are particularly smart or even accurate. That is why Fox has had to get out of lawsuits saying (basically) pay no attention to them, as they are just talking heads, not to be taken seriously, just as PMSNBC had to do with Maddow. Believe me there are some smart libs out there, and those two darlings aren't that bright. If a producer started getting the smart, libs and making the hosts look bad, the producer would be toast, shipped to another position for re-education in what that network does for a living or simply fired.

Forum List

Back