Former GOP congressman Aaron Schock finally comes out and makes like it’s no big deal that he’s gay

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Disgraced ex-GOP lawmaker Aaron Schock comes out as gay
aschock.net
Aaron Schock on Instagram: “Link in profile to full text”

He voted against all of us — voted with the bigoted GOP on discriminating against gay people — over and over. Screw him.

ESW_ugXWkAQkjE8

ESXBhRBWoAECJgR

Last edited:
Can you name one law that “discriminates” against gays? Gays have the same rights as the rest of us. I’ve never heard of any conservative argue they shouldn’t have the same basic rights.

Isn't it "no big deal"? At least he isn't a recruiter like Buttkiss giving advice on sexuality to nine year old boys.

• Banned
Can you name one law that “discriminates” against gays? Gays have the same rights as the rest of us. I’ve never heard of any conservative argue they shouldn’t have the same basic rights.
“Hey Cutie, I’m Aaron Schock. As a congressman I voted against marriage equality, the repeal of ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ and Equal Protections for LGBT folk. but i am gay!”

Even the blind can see that Schock is as gay as a tree full of parakeets.

“Hey Cutie, I’m Aaron Schock. As a congressman I voted against marriage equality, the repeal of ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ and Equal Protections for LGBT folk. but i am gay!”

Gays already have “marriage equality”. It isn’t illegal for any queers to get “married” to each other in any state. Just because a state government won’t recognize it as a real marriage doesn’t prevent gays from doing the ceremony.

Gays have no “right” to be in the military, since military service isn’t a right for anyone. One has to qualify, pass boot camp/OTS, and meet strict military standards. Many people are disqualified because they can’t meet standards. Queers that can meet those standards have always been able to serve.

I never heard much about Shock -- but does he sound like Lindsey Graham when he speaks -- and uses extra S's in all of his words??

Gays already have “marriage equality”. It isn’t illegal for any queers to get “married” to each other in any state. Just because a state government won’t recognize it as a real marriage doesn’t prevent gays from doing the ceremony.

Gays have no “right” to be in the military, since military service isn’t a right for anyone. One has to qualify, pass boot camp/OTS, and meet strict military standards. Many people are disqualified because they can’t meet standards. Queers that can meet those standards have always been able to serve.
Trump tried to kick out gays that WERE ALREADY IN THE MILITARY you moron....

And they also argued in front of the SC to legalize discrimination against gays in the workplace....

Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees

Forum List

Back