Former GOP Snowe says this is not the GOP she knew

My days lately are filled with great joy

Obama is not getting his way

Maybe he'll take his golf clubs and go home to the war zone of Chicago and walk the streets in a hoodie

Baaaaaawhhaaaaah

-Geaux

LOL....McCain, Boehner, Graham, Snowe...take em...we never wanted em.

Small Tent Republicans

:thup:

It sure beats this noise

-Geaux

3abda59d-51d2-4a1c-be8a-cb51fde1ca98.jpg

Former GOP Sen. Snowe: 'This Isn't a Party I Recognize'

Snowe added that the chaos "is not helping the Republican Party currently, that’s for sure, and I think that clearly there’s going to have to be a rebuilding within the party, and to recognize that this imperils the future of the party as it stands today."

She urged Americans to get involved right now in citizen activism to show their discontent with the situation.

First Bob Dole slams the GOP and now another former prominent GOP figure. The Tea Baggers are bringing shame on a once great political party...sad:doubt:

True.

And it’s no longer the GOP anyone remembers.

You all really don't get it do you. The ACA is here and it is not going away. The temper tantrum that the Baggers are throwing is only going to hurt the GOP. The GOP had a chance to win the Senate in 2016...but that is slowly drifting away. It will soon be totally out of sight...

You all really don't get it do you. The ACA is here and it is not going away. The temper tantrum that the Baggers are throwing is only going to hurt the GOP. The GOP had a chance to win the Senate in 2016...but that is slowly drifting away. It will soon be totally out of sight...

Fine with me

-Geaux

Fuck the GOP in its current form, it's long overdue to do what's right for America.

Winning the senate with the current leadership does nothing to help America

The GOP that Snowe knew was perfectly willing to play ball with the Democrats as long as she could bring home the bacon to Maine, so I guess it's a good thing that we don't have that GOP anymore.

That said the current GOP is almost schizophrenic so that's not good. Better than the imbeciles in on the left side of the aisle that criticized 5% unemployment under Bush while heralding 7% unemployment under Obama as a success though.

I do not consider it schizophrenic. The impression you get is a result of two distinct parts in a nowadays GOP - the one of snowe-like big government pork-bring-home worthless GOP and the ones who really want to change this shit we were dragged in by dimocraps and playing-along big-government GOP of snowe and alike.

Former GOP Sen. Snowe: 'This Isn't a Party I Recognize'

Snowe added that the chaos "is not helping the Republican Party currently, that’s for sure, and I think that clearly there’s going to have to be a rebuilding within the party, and to recognize that this imperils the future of the party as it stands today."

She urged Americans to get involved right now in citizen activism to show their discontent with the situation.

First Bob Dole slams the GOP and now another former prominent GOP figure. The Tea Baggers are bringing shame on a once great political party...sad:doubt:

True.

And it’s no longer the GOP anyone remembers.

and that is good.

A lot of the old GOP are shaking their heads wondering what has become of their party

The only chance the GOP has of not looking like a bunch of buffoons is if the moderates get together and bring civility back to the party. Obama and the Dems know who is taking the big hit here and they have NO REASON to negotiate with the Baggers. GROW A FRIGIN BRAIN!

Obama won in 2008 and pushed ACA. The Democratically controlled Senate and House approved it. The Supreme Court upheld it. The GOP had a chance in 2012 to select someone who could defeat Obama and end the law, but they selected another billionaire who actually gave Obama the idea for the ACA. The GOP lost....THE GOP LOST. Get over it.

Now they are acting like kids on the playground who take their baseball and go home so NO ONE CAN PLAY.

YOU LOST!
YOU LOST!
YOU LOST!

G E T O V E R I T !

Haha. The GOP is kicking butt, Obama and the Dems look like mossbacks, and the press is starting to notice that the sky is not falling with smaller gov't.
Screw Olympia Snowe. She voted with the Dems more often than with her own party anyway. If she's complainign I know we're on the right track.

Hey Rabid, this sounds like your celebration of Romney's win on 5Nov12. Fully as accurate, also.

Well, if you fruitloop teabaggers get your way, 20 years from now, when someone mentions the GOP, young people will look blank, and say "The who?".

Well, if you fruitloop teabaggers get your way, 20 years from now, when someone mentions the GOP, young people will look blank, and say "The who?".

You are not far from the truth

The antics of todays Republicans will shape the image of the party for a generation

Young people ask.....Why would I want to belong to THAT party?

You are not far from the truth

The antics of todays Republicans will shape the image of the party for a generation

Young people ask.....Why would I want to belong to THAT party?

That should be a chilling assessment....but will the baggers listen?

Forum List

Back